1:07 — 'Honeymoon' Era
1:20 — 'Lust For Life' Era
1:28 — 'Norman F****** Rockwell!' Era

messybottom
2 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

her album chart is alot more impressive

I agree. Only did this due to the requests but billboard 200 coming soon 😇

Perfume

I don't think Lana has ever cared about the charts so some songs being as high as they were are pretty nice to see! If she did care then we'd see a lot more generic music from her like other artist.. :huntyga:

an angel held me like a child

Lona Delery

pretty impressive how shes outselling some pop girlies albums despite her low single sales

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

pretty impressive how shes outselling some pop girlies albums despite her low single sales

It is. I do feel like her singles would do better if she did more traditional releases (music video, lyric video, more mainstream songs from the album, release for the full tracking week, etc.). For example, Venice B*tch and Mariner's Apartment Complex—while amazing—were weird choices for singles IF she cares about the charts (I don't think she does, though).

littlepotter

And it makes no sense... there's no reason for her songs not to be hits. Interscope strikes again

chaeri pls

i cannot with this video :laughga:

the uv ones that instantly out are so funny, they just appear. giving that chromatica meme where gaga disappears and reappears for 1 second

Archived