Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

The Official Big Top 40: ROM and SL in Top 10 Biggest Songs of 2020 in UK

Teletubby

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Bloody Josh said:

I will never understand how some people called SL a flop, it was played on repeat on radios on the UK all the time! 

We all have a different perspective because of where we live.

In France, I wouldn't call SL a hit, ROM either (even though SL did slightly better in general impact/airplay I think). In the UK it's clearly a different story. Apparently ROM was a smash there, and SL was a hit too and this chart from the OP actually “proves” it

1 minute ago, Emmanymar said:

She better get nominated for a BRIT next year :firega:

She'd better! They should have nominated her in 2019 after ASIB.

numb the flame

the fact the UK stanned Gaga the hardest the week Chromatica dropped and yet we're constantly paid dust in terms of gigs (London, Birmingham and Manchester isn't the whole UK but I'll accept it because of her fibro she can't do every single city) we can barely get any exclusive merch (besides that neon green Chromatica cassette)

LGMonster95
20 minutes ago, Bloody Josh said:

I will never understand how some people called SL a flop, it was played on repeat on radios on the UK all the time! 

LMAO It's not a flop, It's a song that ended up being inside top 10 in 20 countries, yes it didn't last long but you just can't take this fact from it

Emmanymar
25 minutes ago, Bloody Josh said:

She'd better! They should have nominated her in 2019 after ASIB.

I’m still shocked they didn’t :excuseu:

LGMonster95
1 hour ago, Gagaism said:

Ended US chart :giveup:

Billboard Hot 100 is overrated nowadays, the #1 songs don't even make it that big anymore 

Hadn’t realised Miley had done so well..I’m also very surprised at Dua Lipa only coming in at #8 with Physical 

Archived