💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga voted "Best current female singer"

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

The fact she beat Adele :diane: (I know Gaga's the better singer but the GP is usually so far up Adele's ass)

Respect Adele!!wave hello GIF by Billboard Music Awardsi'm serious she deserves it♥️

Rahrahbitchson

No lies detected, i just LOVE her, her voice fits in every genre. They say adele is a better singer just because she sings ballads. I agree she is a great singer, but gaga is better as i dont imagine adele voice singing jazz or dance. 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Guillaume Hamon
2 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

No lies detected, i just LOVE her, her voice fits in every genre. They say adele is a better singer just because she sings ballads. I agree she is a great singer, but gaga is better as i dont imagine adele voice singing jazz or dance. 

Adele's main vocal quality is her tone. She's lucky to have it and learned to use it well.

Both have powerful voices but I find gaga to be more pitch accurate and indeed more versatile. I also think she has more range no?

Sepsami
5 minutes ago, Wind Fly said:

Respect Adele!!wave hello GIF by Billboard Music Awardsi'm serious she deserves it♥️

I do! But people gotta stop pretending she's the greatest singer that ever lived :neyde: She's a great artist though

LGMonster95
8 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

The thing that I really love about Gaga's voice is the fact that she can sing pretty much everything and sound great overall, I'm sure that she can sing even more genres than she showed to us. Adele is very good for what she sings but Gaga can do so much more with her voice, can be extremely versatile in her style of singing and not just when we talk about genres but she can be very theatrical when she sings aswell.

Gagaloo911

She did THAT after releasing an album this year then saying thank you next and basically never talking about it again :firega:

Economy
7 hours ago, Cello said:

As she deserves. 

But what is this list when Demi is at 7 and Celine Dion at 19 :selena:

Not sure why demi would be #7 but Celine Dion tbh in my opinion sometimes is a little overrated. She's a very good vocalist but little else tbh

Many of her hits weren't even original songs either

Guillaume Hamon
12 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

I really wouldn't put much stock in this... that list is ridiculous.

Well it may reflects the taste of the GP maybe since it's open to everybody. :)

Guillaume Hamon
13 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

I could imagine her sing jazz tho... But dance no, not at all haha ! :)

Guillaume Hamon
13 hours ago, Sepsami said:

I do! But people gotta stop pretending she's the greatest singer that ever lived :neyde: She's a great artist though

I agree, folks want her to be a new dion, Houston, carey so bad that they sometimes exxaggerate her skills.

Guillaume Hamon
14 hours ago, 21st Century Karen said:

Taylor has 14k likes and 14k dislikes. :giggle:

All the queens who are on top of the world are divisive I noticed.

Jealousy rates grow with success rates I guess. 😁

Archived