Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga didn’t wish us a Merry Christmas

Lighter

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Jed said:

All it would take is reading the site one time on a random day this year to see why she doesn't interact with us anymore

I feel you and wish Gaga the very best because she's a wonderful person & artist, but I think your comment is just not true. 

It's just like when your lover cheats on you and says it's your fault:huh:

We (as a fanbase) can be too tough sometimes, but it's the same for every celebrity. I'm not saying it's right, because it's not, but I think she knows how to handle it now. Her fanbase has been messy for over 10 years, and it's not worse now. It's actually way better than it was from 2011 to 2017. Maybe she got tired of us indeed, but the reason has to be different imo, maybe she feels like we (the public) are too intrusive and it bothers her? 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
6 hours ago, alicefromabove said:

She hates us and a clear indicator that she is gonna abandon her music career.

I knew it. 

When I can’t tell if this is sarcasm or real :air:

please say sarcasm :rip:

ALGAYDO
5 hours ago, Jed said:

All it would take is reading the site one time on a random day this year to see why she doesn't interact with us anymore. A bunch of petulant children who cant entertain themselves so they take out all their pain on Gaga. We get it, your life is empty and you have nothing going on but thats not Gagas fault you never learned how to pass your time with something besides just her. 

Gee, thanks for giving me second-degree burns with all the hot tea you spilled :grr:

Genuine Guy 09

The era has been over since the 911 MV release and she obviously didn't want to post anything lol... I'm sure we'll see a selfie or sponsored post again soon 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

StarstruckIllusion

Okay but she actually does hate us. You cant convince me otherwise. But I don’t blame her. Twitter monsters are devil spawn. She won’t shut up about kindness bc her fans are so toxic to others and each other. It’s subtle shade y’all...

Chromatography

omfg she doesn’t hate anyone. who tf felt in the christmas spirit this year. it’s been bleak and full of death. hardly anyone spent christmas together due to covid. tell me, what is there to be merry about? nothing. irrespective of these circumstances, it means literally nothing that she didn’t tweet merry christmas. fans act like gaga is their SO and she owes you something. very weird.

KillerMonster

It’s okay. She doesn’t owe us anything. We all know it wasn’t a very “Merry” Christmas this year with Covid and all. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

2 hours ago, Regina George said:

Why do we need a celebrity to wish us this? Like we have our family, friends.. actual people that matter to our personal life. Just don’t understand why would someone need her to do this. Who cares?

I'm not sure I would assume this about everyone tho, some people may not be getting along with their family and holidays can be a difficult time bcs of that

Regina George
4 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I'm not sure I would assume this about everyone tho, some people may not be getting along with their family and holidays can be a difficult time bcs of that

I see what you mean but I also don’t think it’s her responsibility to do this. I mean I know it probably sounds mean but she has her own family and friends to care about.. :/ 

rasclautmangos

I think becoming a Gaga stan later in the game has been good for me, I'm not used to a lot of interaction from her so I'm not surprised by things like this. 

She was enjoying her day with her friends and family I imagine. 

She'll be back when there's something to sell :ally:

Archived