Gaga didn’t wish us a Merry Christmas

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
41 minutes ago, Jed said:

All it would take is reading the site one time on a random day this year to see why she doesn't interact with us anymore. A bunch of petulant children who cant entertain themselves so they take out all their pain on Gaga. We get it, your life is empty snd you have nothing going on but thats not Gagas fault you never learned how to pass your time with something besides just her. 

Spill

Sneaky Oliver

She did on Instagram. Stop the drama, maybe she's just taking a time off social media during holidays.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver
50 minutes ago, Jed said:

All it would take is reading the site one time on a random day this year to see why she doesn't interact with us anymore. A bunch of petulant children who cant entertain themselves so they take out all their pain on Gaga. We get it, your life is empty snd you have nothing going on but thats not Gagas fault you never learned how to pass your time with something besides just her. 

Jed you don't even have a pfp or I have ever seen you commeting anything here but HEY YOU SPILLED 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Battle 4 Ur Life

maybe she’s depressed about the fanbase, rightfully so. most of us have been unsupportive.

edit: I’m just saying that could be also a reason. the other one would be because she was just living her life.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

LGMonster95
43 minutes ago, Jed said:

I don't know why some fans are still expecting her to come online and talk more because honestly she doesn't like being on social media that much and It's not really because of us but because she sees social media as something toxic that's not good for her mental health (and she really needs to have a healthy mindset especially with her condition) I mean we heard it from herself many times before. Also this whole attitude with "Gaga AlWaYs NeEdS To EnTerTAin Me" like if she's their personal clown is kinda pathetic. I can wait for Gaga because I also have other stuff to do in my life or can find other things to grab my attention untill she comes back without a problem. I love Gaga probably more than a lot of fans from here but my life is not over if she's having a break or anything like this.

nodandsmile

not y'all making assumptions about the way she might be feeling... she probably having a good time with her loved ones like many other people we-

not funny no GIF

JudasJustDance

Ok this is probably a stretch or just a coincidence but look

Last year, she didn’t post on Christmas either, she posted on December 19 and didn’t post again until January 17.

Shortly after, stupid love was released.

This year, again she posted on December 19 and HASNT posted since.

Maybe I’m setting myself up for dissapointment but I think she’s gonna go radio silent until January- like last year. Then announce sour candy shortly after, like she did with stupid love:excited2:

ZiggyZiggs

Not y’all questioning her mental health um

not every famous person owes their fans a merry Christmas wish lol she’s just layin low and enjoying her free time with her friends and family. Don’t read into it too much 

ZiggyZiggs
31 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

not y'all making assumptions about the way she might be feeling... she probably having a good time with her loved ones like many other people we-

not funny no GIF

Ifkr they’re so weird like let the woman fvckin live 

Archived