charts

Judas MV Views Jump To 6 Digits Following Tik Tok Virality

Economy

Featured Posts

Helxig
25 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Inb4 she re-receives religious backlash :billie:

*again :laughga: 

Edit: lmao just went to YouTube and sorted the comments by newest first, and literally the first comment is "this is disrespectful in so many levels to all christians 😳these hollywood celebs need to leave trashing religion out of music and in general it sets a bad example towards young and all generations basically" :smh:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ApplauseftAdele
2 hours ago, pillos said:

that's why i love tiktok .. it helps so many musicians..

sometimes its cringy but ngl its a savior for so many artists ... look at Doja Cat thriving now !

And now it’s reviving the career of the 2009 fad Gaga who is currently struggling to find any gigs :stalkga:

Jose P
13 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

And now it’s reviving the career of the 2009 fad Gaga who is currently struggling to find any gigs :stalkga:

Whatever happened to her. Haven’t heard of her since the applause song, I think she retired.

ProdigyARTPOP
17 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Whatever happened to her. Haven’t heard of her since the applause song, I think she retired.

Didn’t you hear,

she came out in that movie with the guy who plays a raccoon in that superhero film,

heard she won a couple razzies :ladyhaha:

ballerios
37 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Didn't you hear .. she wants to achieve her dream to be a fairy and go to some planet and never came back ..

MelbHawker

Judas slays so hard, it’s honestly one of her best ever. I’m glad it’s experiencing a popularity surge!

I dont have tiktok. Whats the viral vid?

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Franch Toast
9 minutes ago, Economy said:

What happened?

She left during the exodus in October of which we're not supposed to speak. She's still very active online though, just not here. 

She/Her/Hers

Economy
4 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

She left during the exodus in October of which we're not supposed to speak. She's still very active online though, just not here. 

Oh that.

Well it's good that she is doing well. I wasn't aware she had left. Since she was a user I only saw occasionally tbh I hadn't noticed but then when you mentioned her yeah I realized it had been a while

Economy
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

*again :laughga: 

Edit: lmao just went to YouTube and sorted the comments by newest first, and literally the first comment is "this is disrespectful in so many levels to all christians 😳these hollywood celebs need to leave trashing religion out of music and in general it sets a bad example towards young and all generations basically" :smh:

But I mean, I can see how religious ppl wouldn't like this very much tho. Just because most ppl now a days think religion is dumb shouldn't give everyone a free card to mock something that is someone's belief

Although the last part about the example I get it cuz it sounds like he/she is trying to insinuate everyone should get a certain type of example that fits his or her beliefs :enigma:

Helxig
16 hours ago, Economy said:

But I mean, I can see how religious ppl wouldn't like this very much tho. Just because most ppl now a days think religion is dumb shouldn't give everyone a free card to mock something that is someone's belief

Although the last part about the example I get it cuz it sounds like he/she is trying to insinuate everyone should get a certain type of example that fits his or her beliefs :enigma:

I understand that, respect everyone's beliefs, but Gaga isn't mocking religion in her music video, and she's a Catholic girl herself! It's an artistic interpretation of her own religion in relation to her own relationships

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived