💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Scheiße (Joanne World Tour Oficial Backdrop) leak

DavidLuis198

Featured Posts

MadreMonster

I love the Joanne performance of this song :enigma: I went to the Minneapolis date and she was talking about how she may not be accepted in the Midwest area because she was too gay, too weird, too arty and then yelled something like - I know there’s plenty of unique people in the Midwest (something like that). And then the song started playing. Ugh I want to go back :enigma:

Sneaky Oliver

This backdrop is amazing! One of my favorites ever! JWT is so underrated tbh! It served visuals! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

afentis

We can't complain, can we? we've been blaming her for being gone, for not giving us things... well, there we go, some Christmas presents. I'm sure that she'd have liked to be more present during this year, but she's apparently taken this time to work on other projects so 2021 can be full of proper promo and appearances, when every country and platform know how to handle security measures and a proper transmission/hosting. I don't know why, but I have the feeling that few more surprises will appear online before the year ends.

StarstruckIllusion

yesss 😭😍 okay now someone leak the tour’s screen footage 👁 👅 👁

Ladle Ghoulash

Remember being SHOCKED when she played this when I saw her in Boston. She riffed some BTWB-esque **** about “giving birth to the audience” and got a huge laugh, talked about being the first woman to ever headline Fenway, screamed “SCHEISSE!!!” and the rest was completely transcendent 

IllusionLover

OMG I LOVE THIS. 

btw do we have a summary of what leaked today, is there anything more?

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover

OMG I LOVE THIS. 

btw do we have a summary of what leaked today, is there anything more?

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Joshie S
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

i don't understand it, it's a guy in a multidimensional staircase?

It's a metaphor.

This backdrop plays on the stage of JWT, the new stage that uses hydraulics to lift LADY GAGA, so she can still be the spectacular performer she is, without the intense show.

The stair cases appear over the whole stage as it slowly rises and gets higher and starts going in all different directions and angles, because of what happened in 2012, at the Born This Way Ball, due to the intense stage set up of the castle (15-20 ladders to get to the top and bottom of the stage), during Scheiße, this is where her hip broke, or tore (you can hear her scream during the break down)..:koons:

So yeah, it's a metaphor for her having to go up and down stair after stair at the BTWB, but now on the JWT, the stage lifts HER.:firega:

It's quite beautiful, actually.:enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

i don't understand it, it's a guy in a multidimensional staircase?

Yeah, I think it could be a reference to Labyrinth or German Expressionism.

robert-wiene-stills-for-the-cabinet-of-d

8bbfcb20f53070135b64da21a44736fd.jpg

d30b748805ab0f5aba70628a76727645.jpg

6823354_orig.jpg?303

That last one is from the Hitchcock movie Vertigo, which she used the theme for the Manifesto of Mother Monster instrumental.

Archived