Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Unseen pic of Gaga & Clemons on the set of The Edge Of Glory

David Ward

Featured Posts

Luke78619

This is so gorgeous, this orange goes really well with the vibrant purple, imagine if they made more use of this during the climax of the song, it’d add a lovely contrast :nick:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Sneaky Oliver

Wow! I love the different and vibrant colors. That would be a nice addition to the video 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

This is such a gorgeous shot :heart: While it's sad we never got the original concept for TEOG, the video we did get is beautiful in its simplicity 

I love seeing such a positive full thread for this video, I love this video too, but am so used to seeing comments on this site dragging the video. My people.:pawsup::applause::kara:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

beaublue

Aw ❤️ Edge of Glory is one of my fav music videos. Simplicity was definitely the right direction to go. Gaga simply dancing up & down a street with Clarence playing on the steps, only one outfit with a reveal (not really though). Plus I love the outfit & still want that leather top for myself :firega: not to mention the song itself is beautiful. Idk the whole thing just works seamlessly.

Gorgeous picture. Really got right to my heart. Might be one of my favorites of her, ever!

3 points in and ready for more

Archived