Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

(Never Before Seen) artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball at Birmingham

ballerios

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
11 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

GagaMediaArchives saving an otherwise shìtty (to say the least) Christmas :saladga: thank you guys! :kiss:

This. Thank you GMA. I respect you and I know this must have been hard work 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
18 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

These are the recordings from the screens you see during the concert and the audio is taken from the soundboard (hence why you almost cannot hear the crowd) 

I would die if they also release the screen recordings from Milan, no offense but her energy and vocals during the Italian tour dates are just something else

They need to leak the artRAVE in Barcelona, both the crowd and her were amazing. Plus thats the date she jumped to the crowd :bradley:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

1 hour ago, pillos said:

its better than the one we get from the livestream

it really is! not just the image, but the audio too (less of crowd noise and her heavy breathing)

IllusionLover

I hope they leak the Joanne World tour from birmingham someday. I would appreciate it.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Queen Gloria
29 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

I will sob if we get BTWB and Joanne, too.

Exactly what I came to ask! I hope we get ones for BTWB and Joanne someday, too. 

Bradley

I watched a couple of scenes and I don't think this is better than the live stream.

There were so many shots of the stage that were missed, and the camera basically just focused on Gaga without regard to anything else that's happening on the stage.

I'm glad we got the final version from Paris.

Daenerys
16 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I watched a couple of scenes and I don't think this is better than the live stream.

There were so many shots of the stage that were missed, and the camera basically just focused on Gaga without regard to anything else that's happening on the stage.

I agree, there’s a lot of beautiful moments in the show that the Paris stream captured that aren’t in this one. A lot of great light fx missed because they kept the camera solely focused on her. But I get it, they kept the camera on her because it’s supposed to be for the audience in the back and never intended for public release. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Anveeroy
3 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

I cannot help but comparing her to Kylie's performances.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Gagaism
34 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I agree, but I’m loving the audio quality. There’s some more elements added to the songs I didn’t had noticed before. 

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, deactivated001 said:

I will sob if we get BTWB and Joanne, too.

This. I’m happy we got this but it’s like getting another pair of socks for Christmas but with a different pattern... maybe the BTWB and Joanne ones don’t even exist 

Archived