🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
society

Moderna vaccine can cause swelling in people with facial fillers

Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine received approval from the FDA on Friday, offering an alternative to one from Pfizer and BioNTech but people with cosmetic facial fillers could experience swelling and inflammation, the FDA advisory committee noted.

According to the committee, several trial participants with fillers have already experienced side effects. 

“Your immune system which causes inflammation is revved up when you get a vaccine, that’s how it’s supposed to work,” said Dr. Shirley Chi, who noted the side effects were easily treated by medical personnel.

“So it makes sense that you would see an immune response in certain areas where they see some substance that is not a naturally occurring substance in your body.”

Dr. Shirley Chi said that the side effects shouldn’t stop people from obtaining the vaccine. 

source

(っ◔◡◔)っ
  • LMAO 20

xoxo Craig

Oop so this one isn't for Hollywood :billie:

End Racism Now
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 57
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

3dccc01b87c9f71250082169fa62ad4f.gif

(っ◔◡◔)っ
  • LMAO 17

Ryusei
Just now, MillionReasons07 said:

Will fake tits get bigger then or not?

Silicone implants are not fillers :awkney: also in the title "FACIAL fillers" aka lips, cheeks, jaw, chin, wherever. 

Stan Fujii Kaze
  • Shook 1

Lona Delery

Beverly Hills and Hollywood gonna have a vaccination rate of 0%

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Supersonic
6 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Silicone implants are not fillers :awkney: also in the title "FACIAL fillers" aka lips, cheeks, jaw, chin, wherever. 

some people get hyaluronic (or sugar based) fillers instead of breast implants for a temporary boob job that vanishes after 6 months, in order to "test out" what bigger boobs would look like and whether they would be happy with permanent implants, or just to fill out a dress more nicely for a special occasion :sis: 

Edited by Supersonic

KanyeWest

Trash me all u want but this made me laugh, i just had a mental image of Kylie Jenner's face blowing up like a ballooon

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

KanyeWest
5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

some people get hyaluronic (or sugar based) fillers instead of breast implants for a temporary boob job that vanishes after 6 months, in order to "test out" what bigger boobs would look like and whether they would be happy with permanent implants, or just to fill out a dress more nicely for a special occasion :sis: 

ur reaching ur honor

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Super
26 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

and Gaga. lmao

INFP, 4w3. Since english is not my first language I apologize in advance for any grammar atrocity.
  • Like 1

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Super said:

and Gaga. lmao

She's been off fillers for a while now :vegas:

End Racism Now
  • LMAO 4

1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

Trash me all u want but this made me laugh, i just had a mental image of Kylie Jenner's face blowing up like a ballooon

I'm worse :teehee: I was thinking about JLo taking it to prove she is so natural as she said during promoting her beauty brand

Kris waiting for her vaccine
497dcfd6492453d98f07d0447a67082d_md.jpg

Edited by 777777777777777777
(っ◔◡◔)っ
  • LMAO 1