💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Pop Reaper's Graphics [Taking Requests]

PopReaper

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

Hi! Can I request two signatures? 

One with these image: http://hq-pictures.com/albums/userpics/10001/Blake_Lively_David_28129.jpg

The other with this one: http://hq-pictures.com/albums/userpics/10001/Blake_Lively_David_28529.jpg

Make them simplistic, yet really dynamic. I'd love a flower theme to be honest, but something less-dramatic. 

I'll end up using both, so make sure they're both top notch :giveup:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

Hi! Can I request two signatures? 

One with these image: http://hq-pictures.com/albums/userpics/10001/Blake_Lively_David_28129.jpg

The other with this one: http://hq-pictures.com/albums/userpics/10001/Blake_Lively_David_28529.jpg

Make them simplistic, yet really dynamic. I'd love a flower theme to be honest, but something less-dramatic. 

I'll end up using both, so make sure they're both top notch :giveup:

Here:

YNQHwD3.png

-

9TRHpvE.png

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PopReaper

New set:

9JfcXHv.jpg

-

nqPYiWI.png

Thread's revamp coming soon!

PopReaper

I've been lurking around amd I'm gotta say that your works are awesome :applause:

Thank you! :hug:

PopReaper

Queen slaying me as always with ha graphics :legend:

Thanks sis!  :sis: 

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Could I please have another cover art like this?:

D83OAgl.png

With the text "#PARTYNAUSEOUSBRITMIX" and "LADY GAGA Ã¢â‚¬¢ MADONNA Ã¢â‚¬¢ BRITNEY SPEARS"

Using this pic:

Britney-Spears:-2013-Randee-St-Nicholas-

PopReaper

Could I please have another cover art like this?:

D83OAgl.png

With the text "#PARTYNAUSEOUSBRITMIX" and "LADY GAGA Ã¢â‚¬¢ MADONNA Ã¢â‚¬¢ BRITNEY SPEARS"

Using this pic:

Britney-Spears:-2013-Randee-St-Nicholas-

Here:

NaadKzx.png

:)

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Here:

NaadKzx.png

:udidnt: Thank you! :runhug:

PopReaper

Hello! 

May I please have this image resized for an avi? Thank you x

SaGAryi.jpg

Here:

MMuseyr.jpg

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I have a few requests :sara:

1. Could you make me an album cover using this pic and recolour Brit's hair to a dark brunette/black?

XRAY_HQ_vegasshoot.jpg

Give it a really dark aura and feel. I don't want any text bc I'll do that myself. There's a specific font I want and the only place I can find it is with this massive file with all these other Britney fonts, the rest aren't free. So I thought that'd be too much fuss for you if you're downloading loads of fonts that you won't ever use for one you're going to use once :air: If you can do it here it is and the font is Blackout (or Linear). The text I want is "Britney Spears - Blackout 2.0"

2. I'd like a tour poster for "The Blackout Lounge: World Tour" with this picture:

XRAY_SERVE.jpg

With a nice, polished cool font (if you did download that file above, I'd like the word Blackout in the Blackout font and the rest in some really slick and elegant font). Also, I kind of want the poster more closer up to Britney so the vegas sign isn't in it and you can just see her better. I also want the LiveNation and Ticketmaster logos at the bottom corner, and also this:

6QuXt4R.png

3. And finally a cover for "Britney Spears - Adrenaline" (again, using the Blackout font if you could be assed downloading the thing :rip: )

tumblr_mcjb6fUHRd1qg24o7o1_1280.jpg

Sorry for throwing this all at you at once :air: I don't expect you to complete everything straight away. Thank you :runhug:

Archived