Why I Think This Era Feels 'Less Gaga'

edengowon

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, SoSourCandy said:

im not blind worshipping 

i just want commercial success :vegas: 

and it triggers me the album sitting at #171 and about to drop off Top200 

and only thing can save it and chart longer = more music videos and new singles. 

thats my issue with the era.

If you’re triggered over an artists not charting well, then honey you have some ISSUES issues :billie:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SoSourCandy
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Who cares about its chart position.

i do , even grammys care about promotion and chart positions. 

lack of content and frontloaded chart positions are the reasons why she missed the AOTY nom. 

its a total pack. you gotta do 10/10 at everything if you want your work to be seen and approved. 

ALGAYDO
Just now, SoSourCandy said:

i do , even grammys care about promotion and chart positions. 

lack of content and frontloaded chart positions are the reasons why she missed the AOTY nom. 

its a total pack. you gotta do 10/10 at everything if you want your work to be seen and approved. 

So chart positions are more important to you than the actual music? That’s so sad 

SoSourCandy
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

If you’re triggered over an artists not charting well, then honey you have some ISSUES issues :billie:

uhm and again NO.  

i study economics and i always been interested in charts & points & sales. 

i always cared & looked up numbers and i will always keep doing it. 

you cant say i have issues for that but you do have some issues for creating fanfics out of nowhere & all. 

SoSourCandy
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

So chart positions are more important to you than the actual music? That’s so sad 

yes it is. and it is to most people. 

i cant get into something if its a flop. 

And you going TOO far with yout statements. 

you cant judge my musical taste or say a word over it. or “ thats so sad” 

as you can see im not doing the same with you. 

25 minutes ago, SoSourCandy said:

do you really think gaga wrote plastic doll because of her fans wants to see her more and talk to her more because they love her ? :rip:

some of u really have issues. people complain because they love her and they want her to be around & successful. 

if you really ok with her album being #171 on Billboard 200, you the one who dont care about her. 

No she wrote plastic doll because she’s tired of her fans objectifying her and treating her like a vehicle for their insecurities, yes she placed herself in that position but she even said HERSELF that she has been reckoning with the ways she objectified herself in the past and catered to masochistic behaviors. 

SHE doesn’t want to promote the album rn. What gives you the impression that you’re the one looking out for her when you’re just arguing against what SHE wants. Every single fan here would love for the Chromatica era to be this booming success, but this idiotic idea that you’re somehow looking out for her because you care about how the album is charting when she doesn’t care is actually ridiculous. 

If it triggers you to see her #1 album ONLY charting for 30 weeks :triggered:on the Billboard 200, make your own album and try to outsell Chromatica if you hate her chart performance so much. 

SoSourCandy
1 minute ago, Gay P said:

If it triggers you to see her #1 album ONLY charting for 30 weeks :triggered:on the Billboard 200, make your own album and try to outsell Chromatica if you hate her chart performance so much.

na but im %100 sure i would make it chart longer than 4 weeks in Top10 and would’ve done much better with marketing the album than bobby, thats for sure :huntyga:

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, SoSourCandy said:

You’re telling me I have issues for defending her, I’m saying you have issues for living vicariously though her. And yes, it is extremely sad that you can’t get into something that’s isn’t charting well. Extremely sad. 

Ariana Grindr
6 hours ago, SoSourCandy said:

i know right? and i also dont buy the idea she can drop the album with 0 promo or video thing. She isnt 60 years old lmao. 

she is literally 34 years old young woman who can do a lot. 

these people who trying to defend her for putting 0 effort aint doing good for her. lmao 

she is a pop star who needs to promote and acheive commercial performance on the charts and all. deal with it. 

Get a job! 

go to sleep!

tired real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Ariana Grindr
10 minutes ago, SoSourCandy said:

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, Ariana Grindr said:

Get a job! 

go to sleep!

You’re giving me major Demi Lovato vibes and I’m here for it 

EBz-kQ0WsAA4cX3.jpg

Patriziaa Reggiani

Can y'all please stop attacking @SoSourCandy and posting things like you have issues and what not, it's really triggering for people who have mental health "issues" and you throwing this word around like that is not fine. Words like "Go seek help" etc. Doesn't make y'all seem edgy. Stop with this shallow conversation of chart position and successful career, gaga is fine with her money, family and love of her life and y'all here defending her for things she doesn't even care. So pls STOP!

I will not watch House of Gucci

SoSourCandy
9 minutes ago, Ariana Grindr said:

yeah im gonna do what a low standard bottom called ariana grindr tell me on an online forum :rip:

get off me. + never quote again. 

21 minutes ago, SoSourCandy said:

na but im %100 sure i would make it chart longer than 4 weeks in Top10 and would’ve done much better with marketing the album than bobby, thats for sure :huntyga:

You’ll be happy to know the Haus Labs Instagram following has doubled in the past year and it’s presence within the influencer community is increasing! Since we’re obsessing about numbers in relation to Lady Gaga

Flawless

The only problem with me is her lack of presence. She literally disappears in the middle of album cycles, and it's not the first time this happens. It would be better if she just tells the truth of what is happening and what are her intentions bc this endless fights and complaints of the fans are tiring and it ruins any chromatica experience.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Archived