Why I Think This Era Feels 'Less Gaga'

edengowon

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop
11 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

Does it really matter anymore? Gaga isn’t a newbie artist anymore and doesn’t owe us anything. Gaga can release a million albums at this point and never promote, never make new videos etc., and it is what it is. She already cemented herself as an icon in the music industry, so as far as she’s concerned, she achieved her goal. Now lock this thread that we’ve seen a trillion times this year before things get messy. :kiss:

So, BASICALLY what you're saying is that now that she's achieved everything, she no longer needs to be passionate and devoted to her craft anymore? I mean of course she can be like that if she wants to, but then don't be confused when people start praising people like Dua for ACTUALLY doing something. I'm tired of this "yeah well "xyz" doesn't need to do sh*t because they're an icon" narrative. It's pathetic

Maybe, next time lock your keyboard before typing stuff like this lmao..

Ariana Grindr
32 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

So, BASICALLY what you're saying is that now that she's achieved everything, she no longer needs to be passionate and devoted to her craft anymore? I mean of course she can be like that if she wants to, but then don't be confused when people start praising people like Dua for ACTUALLY doing something. I'm tired of this "yeah well "xyz" doesn't need to do sh*t because they're an icon" narrative. It's pathetic

Maybe, next time lock your keyboard before typing stuff like this lmao..

It means lady gaga can do whatever lady gaga feels like doing. That’s it.

SoSourCandy
3 hours ago, foodandmusiclover said:

I am sick of all the people who are defending her for such a bad era and behaviour. But bullying katy perry or Dua who work their ass off.... 

i know right? and i also dont buy the idea she can drop the album with 0 promo or video thing. She isnt 60 years old lmao. 

she is literally 34 years old young woman who can do a lot. 

these people who trying to defend her for putting 0 effort aint doing good for her. lmao 

she is a pop star who needs to promote and acheive commercial performance on the charts and all. deal with it. 

2 hours ago, SoSourCandy said:

i know right? and i also dont buy the idea she can drop the album with 0 promo or video thing. She isnt 60 years old lmao. 

she is literally 34 years old young woman who can do a lot. 

these people who trying to defend her for putting 0 effort aint doing good for her. lmao 

she is a pop star who needs to promote and acheive commercial performance on the charts and all. deal with it. 

Spoiler

Not to be mean, but have you seen her dancing at the vma's for example? It's not bad, but not like she use to dance in her 20's, and that's because of hip injury and fybro. She might be 34, but I think for her, her body definitly feels like a 60 year old sometimes. That's not her fault.

That being said she has a team. I don't know with how many they are, but she's doesn't have to do everything on her own. They can do a lot as well. But we don't know what is going on, why she isn't promoting more, we don't know sh*t, we can only speculate. Now I don't expect something today ofcourse.

Covid-19. As much as this has often been referred to as an “excuse” more than “reason” I believe it to be the fact. She also had to “interrupt” her Chromatica persona to take up a more real-serious look and approach towards COVID-19 and raising awareness. The fact that Trump has been running the country down to the ground and her own dad has been promoting him over his daughter could only have been the last piece before the Jenga tower that was 2021 started to crumble.And her fibromyalgia would have been unbearable. Trust me, I know. 
 But she somehow still managed to give us stunners like ROM and 911 and becoming one of the most awarded and streamed artists of the year, yet again. 

She probably just understood there would change much from promoting this album, since its not music for an pandemic, it's not really what people listen in 2020. 

also her team should have had some set backs from the pandemic in terms of events not realized that were advanced in cash, im sure there's some debt or debt trying to be avoided. 

Let's say that in 5 years we remember the pandemic year and music associated to it. well remember or the media will make you remember of the online event orgazied by Gaga but no song on chromatica would or could make you feel nostalgic about this year. 

Not every album has a shallow..

Could she interact a bit, could she bother? yes, is she busy? I have no doubt shes not farting while eating burritos. Maybe 2 days a week like everyone. Does it make her look good? no ...is she smart? Im starting to doubt it, the way she handles things. 

SoSourCandy
30 minutes ago, Killa said:

Could she interact a bit, could she bother? yes, is she busy? I have no doubt shes not farting while eating burritos. Maybe 2 days a week like everyone. Does it make her look good? no ...is she smart? Im starting to doubt it, the way she handles things. 

she is just working with people that are around her for her money and i doubt anyone around her actually cares about her music or era or her fans at all. 

SoSourCandy
38 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Not to be mean, but have you seen her dancing at the vma's for example? It's not bad, but not like she use to dance in her 20's, and that's because of hip injury and fybro. She might be 34, but I think for her, her body definitly feels like a 60 year old sometimes. That's not her fault.

she is still fantastic. we are all human sometimes we all feel tired or off or other things.

but these are new type of live performances are all pre recorded and you can fix or re record. 

gfarabello

It's pretty much okay to feel this way. Even Gaga herself doubted she still wanted to be a popstar. We've seen the tweets during the time she was in the studio with Bloodpop and the lyrics on Chromatica also reflect this conflict. I hope she somehow manages to be both happy and famous, but we can't blame the fans that are not here for the drama.

r4therupbeat
16 hours ago, Stupid Oreo said:

This era feels less Gaga because there is no era and no Gaga:toofunny:

literally THIS. Gaga acts like she promoted the hell out of the era, toured etc and in reality we got 1 performance

VasilisVas
2 hours ago, Ariana Grindr said:

It means lady gaga can do whatever lady gaga feels like doing. That’s it.

Thanks for having common sense 

theres no potential single to milk the era

if u force her its only useless

its only chart in #90ss

look katy... releasing mv but none of them relevant in chart

she popular artist... she live for fame...

giskardsb

you all need to find something else to do if being a Gaga fan is causing you to wallow in negative energy.

Archived