💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why I Think This Era Feels 'Less Gaga'

edengowon

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Autumn said:

i feel, as i know many do, that this era is somewhat 'less' crazyga, or less extravagant than her past work and i have now figured out why this is.

because of a pandemic?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, SoSourCandy said:

its not feels like an era because there is no era at all. 

lmao we only get a performance and a mv in 7 months. :rip:

i mean if she wont promote at least she could’ve been shooting music videos this whole time. for songs like alice , free woman, babylon , sour candy , replay. 

I agree no real effort was put in in comparison with Dua Lipa for example

4 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

because of a pandemic?

Dua Lipa has proven that was no excuse to do nothing. 

Pharamon
30 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Dua Lipa has proven that was no excuse to do nothing. 

what an inconsiderate thing to say...

SoSourCandy
40 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I agree no real effort was put in in comparison with Dua Lipa for example

she could’ve shoot music videos and release them and turn this album into half visual album but she also wont do that

poor monsters, we give her a lot and receive so little every time since born this way era. 

we get 10$ butget music videos or not even getting it at all. she kinda doesnt deserve such a big fanbase like this lol look at ariana and taylor they both have huge fanbase and taylor released 3 albums in a year and ariana released in 2018-2019-2020. what we have? a music video in 7 months 💀 

she would easly drop new music video every 2-3 months but she choose to make this fanbase suffer. its so unfair. and we aint the ones to blame for it. 

8 minutes ago, SoSourCandy said:

she could’ve shoot music videos and release them and turn this album into half visual album but she also wont do that

poor monsters, we give her a lot and receive so little every time since born this way era. 

we get 10$ butget music videos or not even getting it at all. she kinda doesnt deserve such a big fanbase like this lol look at ariana and taylor they both have huge fanbase and taylor released 3 albums in a year and ariana released in 2018-2019-2020. what we have? a music video in 7 months 💀 

she would easly drop new music video every 2-3 months but she choose to make this fanbase suffer. its so unfair. and we aint the ones to blame for it. 

Lol I'm gonna pretend I didn't read this :dom:

edengowon
11 minutes ago, SoSourCandy said:

if your biggest issue is only having a music video every 3 months and that's making you 'suffer', please take a serious look at the world around you and seek mental evaluation.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

SoSourCandy
1 minute ago, Autumn said:

if your biggest issue is only having a music video every 3 months and that's making you 'suffer', please take a serious look at the world around you and seek mental evaluation.

babe we are in stan world and on online forum. thats not the suffer we talking about here.. lol you are taking it too seriously :rip: 

1 hour ago, VasilisVas said:

Does it really matter anymore? Gaga isn’t a newbie artist anymore and doesn’t owe us anything. Gaga can release a million albums at this point and never promote, never make new videos etc., and it is what it is. She already cemented herself as an icon in the music industry, so as far as she’s concerned, she achieved her goal. Now lock this thread that we’ve seen a trillion times this year before things get messy. :kiss:

I totally get what you’re saying, but it isn’t really a feeling that she owes us anything ( for me at least). It’s more just that we’re bored and want to see this amazing album come to life, and especially so we can relive the “ era” years from now through its performances. 

1 hour ago, VasilisVas said:

Does it really matter anymore? Gaga isn’t a newbie artist anymore and doesn’t owe us anything. Gaga can release a million albums at this point and never promote, never make new videos etc., and it is what it is. She already cemented herself as an icon in the music industry, so as far as she’s concerned, she achieved her goal. Now lock this thread that we’ve seen a trillion times this year before things get messy. :kiss:

I mean it's more about doing what you love. Madonna released 5 videos for Madame X at age 61. She's obviously passionate about her music.

Gaga just has other priorities now like acting and Haus labs. The sooner people accept that the better for them.

1 hour ago, Pharamon said:

what an inconsiderate thing to say...

What again :neyde:

CubbyGaga
2 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

PERIODDTT

Archived