Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga was posting to her Close Friends, ghost pings explained

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Remember when we kept on getting notifs without anything new on her account? She was posting for her close friends only:saladga: What did she put in her stories though:excited2:

leave Gaga alone and let her have her own private life and private jokes, private pictures she sends to her private friends, u dont need to know everything do u? I mean...jesus

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromatic puzea
2 hours ago, Zedd said:

I get notifications about new stories or posts, but they come after time, I've already seen it.

yupp this is what i'm getting

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

chromatic puzea
41 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

leave Gaga alone and let her have her own private life and private jokes, private pictures she sends to her private friends, u dont need to know everything do u? I mean...jesus

y'all acting like GGD is gonna hack gaga's insta and leak a video of her having fun with her friends or smth

this thread was probably made for two reasons: 1 to explain why we're getting false notfis and 2 to jokingly guess what gaga's posting

making this thread is not exposing gaga. even if we didn't find out she was posting on her private story, we already know that she obv has a private life. as long as no one's invading her privacy or crossing boundaries, joking about gaga posting on her close friends just so bradley can watch it or making fun of us here on GGD is harmless

7 hours ago, TheSlash said:

She posted for 100 people, but only Bradley replied :ally:

Fun fact: Bradley hasn't public social media

chromatic puzea
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Wow i never considered celebrities having close friends stories :lmao:

they're very real

i got added to gaga's

4 hours ago, chromatic puzea said:

y'all acting like GGD is gonna hack gaga's insta and leak a video of her having fun with her friends or smth

this thread was probably made for two reasons: 1 to explain why we're getting false notfis and 2 to jokingly guess what gaga's posting

making this thread is not exposing gaga. even if we didn't find out she was posting on her private story, we already know that she obv has a private life. as long as no one's invading her privacy or crossing boundaries, joking about gaga posting on her close friends just so bradley can watch it or making fun of us here on GGD is harmless

I agree I was out of line

Ladey Gaygay

"omg @azealiabanks these f*gs are getting on my nerve SO much I might get on their nerves and collab with u xoxo #iwrite4themusicnotthecharts #UwontUsemymind #LG7in2077

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived