💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

NYP: Sine From Above one of 2020's worst songs

David Ward

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

stephen colbert fake news GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla

The lyrics are amazing. But I agree that it would have profited of a more edgy production. The production is a little bit too sleek for me... Free Woman and 1000 Doves have the same 'issue' imho. Lyrically strong, but the production could have been better. Still like the songs though. 

Daredevil
1 hour ago, Mr Judas said:

It's literally a beautiful ode to music, creativity, life, struggle and the theory of creation. The complexity of the theme of the song alone is superior to literally every song in gaga's discography. But that's just my opinion and how I see it.

every signal/song can be reconstructed with sine waves. the song is about creating something. 

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

They should get tested for Covid cuz bㅣㅜㄷh where did their taste go?

Ludwig Beethoven

They didn’t lie 

Add on fun tonight plastic doll sour candy 

Music is a higher revelation than philosophy.

Ludwig Beethoven
1 hour ago, Mr Judas said:

It's literally a musical masterpiece with complex themes that only someone like gaga could have come up with.

It's THE centerpiece of the album and her best work till date.

She didn’t come up with the song though, 

It was written for Elton John in like 2013 :ally:

Ludwig Beethoven
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

i knew it, ive been saying this since the beggining, the song is a mess and that singer's voice is nothing special, i cringed when Dua invited him for STUDIO2054

His vocals ruined a already blah song 

2 hours ago, Regina George said:

The only real problem I have with this song is that it sounds extremely dated and when I say extremely dated I mean 2005 Eurovision type of dated. 

Yeah mega dated

1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Without Elton's weird delivery and that awful dance break, the song could've been great great great imo

lol not ppl here calling it a masterpiece :ally:

hieronymus

This is in the bin of "songs I wish I'd never listened to" with Plastic Doll. They're also both overwrought, dated, and desperate.

Like my grandma used to say "and then that bitch got split in two and that's created c-nts like me and u":heart:

Remember to love everyone no matter their opinion (well except Trumpers)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HEARTSTOP
3 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

It's my favorite but very hit or miss and can understand it. Chromatica has a lot of 90s inspired songs then Sine From Above is there with that EDM production and drum and bass ending, not to mention Elton's voice doesn't really suit it or something. I mean I love it but it's messy.

Yummy or Ice Cream should've been there instead, those are really really bad.

Well, it's about the origin of a star/universe, and in Gaga's case, EDM was her Sine...so it had to have EDM.

Elton was...there.

IDGAF

Archived