David Ward

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Judas
5 minutes ago, pussycat said:

:what: that's a strong opinion. I respect it tho

It's literally a beautiful ode to music, creativity, life, struggle and the theory of creation. The complexity of the theme of the song alone is superior to literally every song in gaga's discography. But that's just my opinion and how I see it.

edengowon

the list is pathetic. bts's dis-ease is one of their best songs ever, as is sine from above for gaga, it feels like they just used those songs for clicks. this list exists to get attention and controversy, not because they disliked the songs, and their critiques are shallow and inextensive.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

I do find the EDM a little offputting. It seems dated to like, 2015 or something. The song is incredible, I would just love to see a rock version of it sometime in the future. Maybe she'll even do it for the tour!

vyniildisk

i knew it, ive been saying this since the beggining, the song is a mess and that singer's voice is nothing special, i cringed when Dua invited him for STUDIO2054

scheisseJK

This song was everything when i heard it for the very first time, i got tears in my eyes, and now its still everything.. F***ing masterpiece.:firega:

I dont see any other dance pop song released by other pop girl this year who can top SFA :staymad:

The taste of the author.. :madge::madge:

Not a huge fan of the song, but I do appreciate the message and the realisation with the Voce Viva publicity. 

Calling it one of the worst songs of 2020 is like... exaggerated :what:

GreenDiamond

Its NYP people there is some crazy as* Madonna fan who trashes her since BTW era and gives her horrendous reveiwds  to ruin her scores, nothing new

Archived