💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Babylon's Music Video IS NEEDED!

MonsterSince2008

Featured Posts

MonsterSince2008

I don't know what I would do if she doesn't release a music video for this phenomena! 

I mean, I know she will do a video for this song, like... omg 

But please GAGA if you see this thread somehow - release a video for BABYLON

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

she could do the same thing like Katy in 'Not The End Of the World' MV : just hire actress who looks like her :derpga:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, 777777777777777777 said:

she could do the same thing like Katy in 'Not The End Of the World' MV : just hire actress who looks like her :derpga:

Does Ava act? :bear:

Karen Smith

I have heard through the grapevine that Babylon mv exists and it was shot at the beginning of this year in collab with Warner Bros :reductive:

MonsterSince2008
17 hours ago, kvnrp said:

Use this to get your fix in the meantime pacha_meme___remastered_by_doutarina_ddfzkxn-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMjI4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMzZjOTllM2ItODRiMy00ZDBmLTg1MTEtM2YyNTljNGY5MDEzXC9kZGZ6a3huLTVlZTJkMzlkLTVlNWEtNDQwNy05YWZjLTVkZjVlMjE0ZDJhZC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.3NMFqVL9TfWqkqvYqJA-egDd6EcrTBUvmqoE8d-dv0E

It is amazing, I had seen it before I watched the series, and then I watched it. It only made the series more amazing than it is already.

vyniildisk
16 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Is Britney available? 

MonsterSince2008
On 12/21/2020 at 10:53 PM, Trenlord said:

Eat your Oreos.

That’s a good one hun🤣🤣🤣

Archived