šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Babylon's Music Video IS NEEDED!

MonsterSince2008

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island
18 minutes ago, Damon said:

i just dont care about it anymore, like i gave up (on a good way) on chromatica, like we already have the album and a couple things more, she's obviously not feeling like promoting or something happened but idk give the woman a break and enjoy the music

I agree! Well be getting the Chromatica ball in the future and it will be amazing! She doesn't owe us anything rn.

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
March34th
On 12/21/2020 at 2:47 PM, kvnrp said:

Use this to get your fix in the meantime pacha_meme___remastered_by_doutarina_ddfzkxn-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMjI4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMzZjOTllM2ItODRiMy00ZDBmLTg1MTEtM2YyNTljNGY5MDEzXC9kZGZ6a3huLTVlZTJkMzlkLTVlNWEtNDQwNy05YWZjLTVkZjVlMjE0ZDJhZC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.3NMFqVL9TfWqkqvYqJA-egDd6EcrTBUvmqoE8d-dv0E

Ā 

a video like this would be the absolute serve. like an 80s drag show with queens going through different categories that resemble gaga, then at the very end gaga comes in and the whole event breaks into a choreographed dance and the club transforms into Chromatica

MeetinDaShadow
On 12/21/2020 at 9:10 PM, 777777777777777777 said:

she could do the same thing like Katy in 'Not The End Of the World' MV :Ā just hire actress who looks like her :derpga:

Who would play her?

Hunter Schafer?

Ā 

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Who would play her?

Katy Perry:ohwell:
lady-gaga-katy-perry.jpg?w=1000

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

MeetinDaShadow
2 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Katy Perry:ohwell:
lady-gaga-katy-perry.jpg?w=1000

I think Adam Lambert or Troye Sivan would be a better choiceĀ 

LG2008
On 12/21/2020 at 3:12 PM, Sorcerer92 said:

Yes I feel the same way. I have a sad suspicion that Babylon will get the Venus treatmentĀ  :giveup:

But Venus chartedĀ :giveup:

Babylon is getting nothingĀ :fatcat: The way she keeps wasting potential hits...

Aussie
3 hours ago, March34th said:

a video like this would be the absolute serve. like an 80s drag show with queens going through different categories that resemble gaga, then at the very end gaga comes in and the whole event breaks into a choreographed dance and the club transforms into Chromatica

While I do agree, Gaga hasnā€™t been known for giving us straight forward, predictable music videos since TFM. Remember when people where expecting Alejandro to follow the lyrics and be set at a beach/hot weather setting? Or Telephone having nothing to do with murder and prisons?šŸ˜‚ I mean I suppose we did get rain in Rain on Me šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø But I am also hopeful she will do justice to Babylon and other songs. Iā€™m still holding on for her George Michael - Freedom 90 visual opus! She isnā€™t mentally well though, we know it. Her fibromyalgia would be off the charts with Trump, COVID-19 etc She is an empath, and she wouldnā€™t be left unscathed from all the chaos around her. We canā€™t force her to be doing what Dua Lipa or The Weeknd is doing. Itā€™s physically and mentally too hard for her right now...

• 3 weeks later...

I really love GAGA especially BABYLON is one of my favorite one! People, have you triedĀ this web siteĀ before? Have you know that you can hire a knowledgeable writer to help you with your homework, easy :)
Ā 

Archived