💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

OREO x LADY GAGA

Teletubby

Featured Posts

tylertremallose

the pink packages are at pre-oder at walmart with a release date of February 3rd. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
On 12/21/2020 at 7:25 PM, pillos said:

now .. where's the oreo ? lol 

is it hiatus too ? 

On 12/21/2020 at 7:26 PM, 777777777777777777 said:

it should be in January in every store that sells Oreos (if it won't be delayed)

On 12/21/2020 at 9:43 PM, Chromatography said:

when are they being released?

On 12/21/2020 at 9:49 PM, Little99 said:

**** yeah I need them immediately!!!!! When??? 

6 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

the pink packages are at pre-oder at walmart with a release date of February 3rd. 

In California, sone Walmart and rite aid already selling it. It is also available now on Meijer on thise states thant have the store.

Other than that you can pre-order on Walmart website. Mine are said to arrived on February 5th.

The pre-order is US only though. They seems to have geo-block on. You will only see it as out of stock and no button for pre-order showing if you are trying to access the link from abroad or even with VPN.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

tylertremallose
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

In California, sone Walmart and rite aid already selling it. It is also available now on Meijer on thise states thant have the store.

Other than that you can pre-order on Walmart website. Mine are said to arrived on February 5th.

The pre-order is US only though. They seems to have geo-block on. You will only see it as out of stock and no button for pre-order showing if you are trying to access the link from abroad or even with VPN.

ooooh Im gonna check my local walmart and cancel my pre-order if I see them lol

LostBoyfriend
On 12/21/2020 at 6:23 AM, Warhol Killer said:

honestly these designs look better than the one they showed initially.

designs.png

Yes, visually.

But you gotta have in mind people don't just throw graphics to a massive campaign with a massive company. There's reasoning behind pretty much every detail, but that's not something we the consumers see.

They have to represent someway/somehow the brand, and not deviate much from their normal packaging and/or the brand's/institutional colors.

The packaging here, just because of the black color being so predominant, the first brand that pops up is Doritos, which wouldn't work for Oreo's benefit. And also, there isn't any black on the cookies. Same with the white dominant design, it brings words like "light" or healthy food even tho there's the Oreo logo on top. It doesn't make much sense.

7 minutes ago, Indeciso said:

Yes, visually.

But you gotta have in mind people don't just throw graphics to a massive campaign with a massive company. There's reasoning behind pretty much every detail, but that's not something we the consumers see.

They have to represent someway/somehow the brand, and not deviate much from their normal packaging and/or the brand's/institutional colors.

The packaging here, just because of the black color being so predominant, the first brand that pops up is Doritos, which wouldn't work for Oreo's benefit. And also, there isn't any black on the cookies. Same with the white dominant design, it brings words like "light" or healthy food even tho there's the Oreo logo on top. It doesn't make much sense.

This. And this also resonates with why in my opinion Gaga and her team has been quiet for some time now. Gaga is the brand. Despite all the possibilities of the product, Chromatica, they have to think about representing good the brand in their releases/promo of the product. The immediate fans are not just the target consumers. I think i can put this more into detail but i think thats enough and should be in another famous thread anyway :sweat: 

Archived