David Ward

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09

This comes up at least twice a year since ASIB 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95273ikt5lb6z67s5w2sd

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

TimisaMonster

Wait...the model actually died??? :wtf:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

David Ward
5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Wait...the model actually died??? :wtf:

No, they're accusing the model of being someone else who had died

LGMonster95

I know this article is suppose to be taken as a joke here but I'm about to get serious. If 2020 thought me something is the fact that there are indeed a lot of people who's IQ intelligence is below the sea level. Seriously even the writer of that article must have did a facepalm or two after writing all the sh*ts. I understand that is easy for an untrained eye to see satanic things in a performance art but for the love of God, inform yourself before assuming things that your brain is randomly farting. Unfortunately the trump supporters (because let's be honest, they are the ones behind this since they hate on everyone who's against their orange clown) are unable to understand what's a "performance art" and they are also ignorant as f*ck because they don't want to understand the meanings of it aswell, they just go with whatever their brains are making up and stand by it no matter what because they're too selfish to understand that they can be wrong.

David Ward
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

I know this article is suppose to be taken as a joke here but I'm about to get serious. If 2020 thought me something is the fact that there are indeed a lot of people who's IQ intelligence is below the sea level. Seriously even the writer of that article must have did a facepalm or two after writing all the sh*ts. I understand that is easy for an untrained eye to see satanic things in a performance art but for the love of God, inform yourself before assuming things that your brain is randomly farting. Unfortunately the trump supporters (because let's be honest, they are the ones behind this since they hate on everyone who's against their orange clown) are unable to understand what's a "performance art" and they are also ignorant as f*ck because they don't want to understand the meanings of it aswell, they just go with whatever their brains are making up and stand by it no matter what because they're too selfish to understand that they can be wrong.

It's mostly just trump supporters. They are a cult and beyond ignorant and are obsessed conspiracy theories and Qanon

CannaeDrive

Gee, the amount of wasted brain cells is staggering :fail:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

LGMonster95
5 hours ago, Nicole337 said:

It's mostly just trump supporters. They are a cult and beyond ignorant and are obsessed conspiracy theories and Qanon

They are extremely idiotic, I mean they believe whatever garbage their supreme clown is saying without any sort of evidence or if they have evidence It's literally mostly BS stuff so they don't even know what's right and wrong, they just can't think for themselves. I just can't believe how stupid some people can be

Archived