Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New stupid love outtakes

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Original Diva
1 hour ago, PropaGaga said:

Why are they b&w?

I think they're just screenshots from the gagavision and/or the behind the scenes video? 

excuse me no

3 minutes ago, Cybertronica said:

You must be new here. :toofunny:

No I'm not Actually it's the first time I see a PropaGaga's comment around here :laughga:

chromaticainmyhead

I feel sorry for all the people who can‘t look behind the shot with Iphone tag and appreciate it. SL really deserves more love.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

jacs vs looser

The outfits looks so good with the dark background + Pink lighting. Wish they would've gone more in that direction. 

PropaGaga
2 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

theres kne I really want that a fan page managed to get a hold of and use for a post but they uploaded at a low quality with the SL logo over it, so it’s useless to me :selena:

Which ones?

myluis617
3 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

This is a great photo. We needed this aesthetic more for the SL video. 

Yea kinda wish the SL music video was more dark and moody instead of so bright and colorful... 

Luke78619
9 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

Which ones?

71-F39-CE8-6876-4-E9-F-8-CC0-F15-DCB4-FB

Ive never been able to find it anywhere, and I have no idea how they got it

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

11 hours ago, venusinmyhead said:

I feel sorry for all the people who can‘t look behind the shot with Iphone tag and appreciate it. SL really deserves more love.

Honestly, I think it just needed to be shot differently. IPhone wasn’t the problem, it’s that it felt very flat both color-wise and shot composition-wise. If they could have varied things up slightly more like with shots like this it would have landed better with fans.

Sorcerer92
12 hours ago, venusinmyhead said:

I used to despise the Stupid Love haters but I finally learned that tasteless people do not need acknowledgement. Let them wallow in their grave of ignorance. 

Sugar Baby

Stupid love video is so uderrated

yes it’s kinda messy but it’s still entertaining and love the concept and outfits 

I agree, the iPhones aren't the problem with the video. It has SO much potential, but it was too "simple" imo. 
That being said, it's still so joyful, and I still love watching it to this day :tony:

Luke78619

Aren’t these pictures taken on an iPhone? :poot: I think people on another thread said that these pics look better than the MV quality and should’ve been shot on *this* camera but pretty sure it’s still an iPhone :poot: 

i really enjoyed the video, I had no problem with the quality, but I think the directing and the shots were a little weird, like shots just walking around following her and shots walking towards and away from her for long periods of time feel awkward to me :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived