💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna posts about Facebook Cyber Surveillance

Werk

Featured Posts

Shipper

I honestly don't feel so bad having more security to limit the sexual exposure on online content *for children. * i think some children are sexualized by too many predators online. The downside to having stricter security is that other people are affected by the changes. 

I feel bad for sex workers/sex affiliated industry as they are limited on the content they can post but I think it is for the best if Instagram is planning to be *family friendly.*

A user here yesterday posted an Instagram link of someone following them and all the pics are of underaged looking boys and it was creepy. Users here reported but the account did not get removed. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

BABYL0N

She got my respect with this one

There is something fishy about Zuckerberg and his strategies but y‘all are not ready for that Facebook Inc. conversation and no this is not a conspiracy theory this is the reality we are trapped in

Sorcerer92

So glad she is speaking about this disturbing new policy and the consequences this will have for all of us. 

Better Day

Thank god I’ve brought myself off Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Tweet Tweet. Don’t like how people can easily search you up and judge you on your views etc. I know some employers will accept you onto a job based on your posts on social media 

Together You And I!

TimisaMonster

Mark always rubbed me the wrong way with his weird sociopathic gazing non blinking stare and the history of how he even "made" Facebook is tragic...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bonkers

That explains why they sent me a gift with a note that said, "sorry your life is so sad"

:bradley:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Okinawa

Was that Madonna herself who wrote this in first place? because I saw others who wrote exactly the same. Anyway, it's good that Madonna writes about it

I hate instagram, too

~We are Reel Cool~

I hadn’t heard about this now, it’s a good thing she’s getting the word out. This is a disgusting thing to do especially when people are already struggling badly.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 2:06 PM, Bonkers said:

That explains why they sent me a gift with a note that said, "sorry your life is so sad"

:bradley:

Where? Omg

I mean, Google knows more than that about each and everyone of you so chill lol

And I wonder to how many apps you gave permissions to pics, mic and other things, permissions that not even needed..

It’s an issue but not a big bad wolf kind of issue, it’s so minimal compare to other things that  steals and use our data..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived