đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Wishes TFM a Happy Bday, Hints at ARTPOP as well

heavyMetalGAGA

Featured Posts

For some reason the term 'techno raver little sister' makes me laugh :laughga:

ARTPOP WILL BE SO GOOD OMG I NEED THIS TECHNO RAVER IN MY LIFE COME ON GAGA CANT YOUR WATER BREAK ALREADY :giveup:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misanthrope

I think its safe to say this album will be very commercial then if shes going the techno/rave route, which isn't a bad thing. She's a commercial pop artist, not Grimes.

Darcklighter22

What? :rofl:

Not really what she's saying. Listen to Zedd and you'll get it.

id think he means like sonically similar being the in thing in music like what happened with industrial dance/electro music that she made more mainstream when she broke out and released TFM. BTW was more experimental and religious + the it's ok to be gay love yourself honey made it an odd album where as ARTPOP is more carefree, commercially appealing.

The trauma some people experienced during the BTW era is real.

But, wait, I thought she was having twins? :laughga:

Not anymore. She told a fan that it was most likely going to be only 1 ARTPOP and not 2 as she had said before. She also said it will have about 13-15 songs.

misanthrope

I knew this album would follow on sonically from where TFM left off.. !!!! THANK THE ****EN Gaga!

Ah don't get your hopes too high, it might not be The Fame Monster's little sister when we actually hear it :ohno:

BellaDonnaDiana

Ah don't get your hopes too high, it might not be The Fame Monster's little sister when we actually hear it :ohno:

It might be it's schizophrenic auntie??

AyaKara

So basically, the album is within 5-6 months considering that fetuses don't have a defined baby shape that can wave until 3-4 months. :derpga:

I really hope so, March/ April might be significant considering she's using the Aries sign, her star sign, for the ARTPOP T

We're waiting for that TFM's little sister, Gaga. Hope, it'd be a blast of a celebration by the time it comes out with glowsticks. :fan:

Archived