💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks did Witchcraft on Gaga, Grimes, Rihanna and more

Kimmo

Featured Posts

22 hours ago, dimitristhe said:

That’s so disturbing. Laughing at someone’s pain is evil and horrible. Azalea needs help, her mind is chaotic and troubled. Who wants to make people suffer? Also witchcraft is not something that she needs to brag about, she lives in medieval ages or something? :saladga:

Since you said its nothing to brag about - I just want to clarify not all people who practice witchcraft do stuff like this. Witchcraft isn't necessarily bad, we all come across it in our daily lives, its just that we have a stereotypical idea of what the word means. Its also probably used more now than in the middle ages. I'm a pagan and I practice witchcraft, tarot, pendulums and all the stuff that is 'associated' with this, and nor me or any witch I know would do anything like this. Out of thousands, I've only ever come across a few. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to stan azealia, I've been "part" of the kuntbrigade since 2012 (still love her songs :bradley:) and tbh she doesn't need help or w/e she's just an ***hole lmao this behaviour is not a sign of mental illness this is just her being her awful and mean self. this doesn't discredit all the things she went through in the music industry tho but my point is: she's a jealous and pathetic, albeit talented, individual that can't stand seeing others do well in life lol 

Smother Em Eh

Another way for her to stay relevant cause her career has gone down the rabbit hole!

Azealia is such a miserable person. Praying for you Azealia :fthis:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

pop a 911
On 12/21/2020 at 9:14 AM, Axl Jax said:

Since you said its nothing to brag about - I just want to clarify not all people who practice witchcraft do stuff like this. Witchcraft isn't necessarily bad, we all come across it in our daily lives, its just that we have a stereotypical idea of what the word means. Its also probably used more now than in the middle ages. I'm a pagan and I practice witchcraft, tarot, pendulums and all the stuff that is 'associated' with this, and nor me or any witch I know would do anything like this. Out of thousands, I've only ever come across a few. 

Can you use some magic for the Chromatica’s promo :ally:

i’m not real, i’m theatre

• 2 weeks later...
Wind Fly
On 12/20/2020 at 7:50 PM, Agunimon said:

she's a clown. almost as embarrassing as trump.

Αlmost? I'd say the same as Tr**p

Archived