Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks did Witchcraft on Gaga, Grimes, Rihanna and more

Kimmo

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Cookies said:

Witchcraft isn't even supposed to be about that. I hate it when witches hex people, really disgusting imo.

PREACH! Black magic is all karmic, look at her career four years later after slaying all those chickens in her NYC flat. Girl has nothing, but half assed projects and HALF AN ASS. :giggle:

GAMS, gay popstar

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water
Just now, trevorrobertlee said:

PREACH! Black magic is all karmic, look at her career four years later after slaying all those chickens in her NYC flat. Girl has nothing, but half assed projects and HALF AN ASS. :giggle:

Exactly! It definitely backfired on her. Damn I can't stand her.

she/her

6 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

This is so wrong and messed up. I feel bad for her because she sounds mentally unstable. She really needs someone who loves her to tell her she needs to see a therapist or psychiatrist. Although sadly, I feel like no one loves her since she is in a position like this. So sad and such a waste of huge talent.

I do still believe in her. I just been bitchy because I assume she's ready to be mocked too... But on the other hand. As long as she's not proven guilty of something really bad. I'll stand by her. I really wish she had true friends around her. Reliable people to at least keep her down to earth. Someone to call. 

hello hello baby.

She’s a mess but if you take this seriously you’re a bit dense. Just like taking Trisha seriously.

They’re doing it for attention. They’re trolls.

You’re not doing something by going “haha she stupid she called someone an ashtray :bon:

1 hour ago, dimitristhe said:

That’s so disturbing. Laughing at someone’s pain is evil and horrible. Azalea needs help, her mind is chaotic and troubled. Who wants to make people suffer? Also witchcraft is not something that she needs to brag about, she lives in medieval ages or something? :saladga:

it's if she was in medieval ages that she'd have to hide it. We don't burn clever girls anymore. 

hello hello baby.

ProfessionalClown

Anonymous Barks is getting really bold these days.

Who gonna tell A xylophone Breaks that she isn’t relevant anymore?

4 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Anonymous Barks is getting really bold these days.

Who gonna tell A xylophone Breaks that she isn’t relevant anymore?

Deep down, she knows she’s a has-been.

ALSO : when you do witchcraft you'd better turn you cell phone and devices off, electromagnetic waves interfere. 

hello hello baby.

11 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

she’s insane but does anyone think gags is aging well?:gum:

But is that any business of ours? 

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Glamourpuss

Imagine being this bitter and mean spirited. :saladga:

It's one thing to have enemies but to always keep them on your mind and constantly spew such horrible vitriol about them is something else. This woman needs to learn how to let things go. 

Glamourpuss
17 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

What kind of question is this? :excuseu:

26 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

gags is aging in reverse, have you seen that dewy Fairy Skin :enigma:

sorry to admit but I laughed because of how outlandish everything is in that screencap in the OP :laughga: jesus

Azealia, you have a boatload of talent and wit, can't you use it for your own good and success instead of for trolling and burning bridges...

⚡🐲

Archived