💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

“Donatella“ had a music video

RickMonster98

Featured Posts

Shipper

Don Stella is like my guilty pleasure. It sounded a little too campy for me but dang it pops!!

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reject False Icons

Omg that son slaps so much, :saladga: I’m so f***ing devastated, I had an obsession with that song for quite a while :giveup: I CAN’T. It really made me feel like a Donatella, strutting on the runway 

At least this part of G.U.Y. has the Versace concept 

09-EEAB10-3-B78-4566-85-A6-15-FDAB4-DE0-

elijahfan

That seems weird... that can't have been an entire music video. They might have shot a performance video on those stairs, but I feel like there's a lot about it that hasn't been said, so let's not jump to conclusions.

We know Terry Richardson was following her all the time these days, so maybe they did a little something for his documentary that got shelved? Remember the Cake "video" they teased at some point? I'm pretty sure they improvised little performance videos regularly.

If it was false, why would he say that? 

Out of all the songs to choose tho :trollga:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Bloody hooker

I’m not okay :nooo:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

49 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Donatella would've been an amazing single but y'all ain't ready to have that conversation :excuseu:

It's not my favorite, but I agree.

Not sure if it would have done super well, but it's fierce and has a comedic edge to it that I think would have worked with the right promo (and also if Gaga wasn't, like, crucified every ten seconds that year).

3 points in and ready for more

Anveeroy
7 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Would ladygaganow lie, again? :billie:

you lie, ladygaganowrocks. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

20 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Not a single thing about ARTPOP Act II or the Kendrick collabs was mentioned in the leaked documents (and one of the kendrick collabs in particular was VERY close to happening), so it just could have been something that didn't leak.

didn't think to look for Kendrick, but I think it's safe to assume that Act II was just a fantasy and never actually in the works

who will love me when the night is over

10 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

That seems weird... that can't have been an entire music video. They might have shot a performance video on those stairs, but I feel like there's a lot about it that hasn't been said, so let's not jump to conclusions.

We know Terry Richardson was following her all the time these days, so maybe they did a little something for his documentary that got shelved? Remember the Cake "video" they teased at some point? I'm pretty sure they improvised little performance videos regularly.

True, it could have been anything. Maybe even a promotional video for Versace itself, who knows.

If it were for a whole video, maybe this was just one particular scene?

3 points in and ready for more

Also, the leaked promo schedule, was last updated on Oct 2013

And only lists events from 10/2 to 02/04

And the Artrave started in May, and the show in Italy was in November :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Sorcerer92

I would have loved to see this tbh. Donatella, along with Fashion!, is one of my favorite songs off of ARTPOP

• Admin changed the title to “Donatella“ had a music video

Archived