• Created
  • Last Reply
drcosmonauta
On 12/19/2020 at 8:07 PM, MessyTop said:

Waiting for the “jewels N drugs also got a video” thread :lolga:

you forget about this? 

abou

AphroditeLaydee

Some of you are forgetting that at 2012, Gaga's original plan was to have a video for every song on ARTPOP... his statement would fit in. 

And as to why she never released it, who knows. Girl shelves things all the time :toofunny: 

I mean look at the ArtRave tour video that was also a Gypsy music video - filmed and edited but never officially released, only leaked. Gags does things all the time but ends up not releasing them. Maybe she just wasn't satisfied with the Donatella video or maybe since it was shot in 2012 it was made with a different concept of ARTPOP in mind. 

I'm not saying we should believe him, but just saying it has as much chances of being a lie as it has being true.

Although if it is true, it's surprising how we never heard about it all this time. That makes it kinda fishy. But alas, ARTPOP, the girl that keeps on giving and refuses to die. I love her so much.

GreenDiamond

she probs didnt release it because she wanna reuse concpet, just like how she used mermiad teog for You and I and like she used that white neon platform from DWOW to GUY etc

Archived