💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney's team threatens to sue BreatheHeavy

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney's former business manager who abruptly resigned a few months ago, Lou Taylor has threatened to sue Jordan Miller (@JordanBreatheHeavy) for including quotes of an article from Courtney Love who discussed her alleged dealings with Lou Taylor and that Lou Taylor tried to put her in a conservatorship too. Jordan has been a big advocate for FreeBritney and it appears again that Lou is trying to silence those who continue to fight for Britney's freedom. 

Jordan posted a youtube video about the experience and included copies of the letter received by Lou Taylor threatening to issue legal proceedings against him. Jordan is the owner and founder of Breatheheavy/Exhale which is a pop music forum, which has a massive amount of Britney fans there. This isn't the first time this has happened to Jordan, Britney's father threatened to sue Jordan and get his fan site shut down 11 years ago.

Wishing Jordan & Breatheheavy the best :heart: He has dealt with this so well and articulately.

Jordan's post on BH (the full thing is on the website):

Hey Exhale, 

Britney Spears' former business manager, Lou Taylor, sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract a story that was featured on BreatheHeavy and apologize within 24 hours or face legal action. The article included quotes from Courtney Love who shared her experience with Taylor, alleging Taylor tried putting her in a conservatorship similar to the one Britney Spears is currently entangled in and can't seemingly get out of.

The quotes did NOT originate on BreatheHeavy. It appears to have originated on Page Six/New York Post. They have also have taken their story down.

Before I get to the nitty gritty, I want you to know that I don't personally feel this is right, but am complying because I don't want to fight Ms. Taylor in court. I want to continue focusing on BreatheHeavy and the Free Britney movement. In this particular instance, I don't think it's worth the energy. It's hard for me to write out all my thoughts regarding this situation, so I made a video that I'd like for you to watch.

Lou Taylor's response to the allegations:

"1. Lou Taylor and Tri Star never represented Courtney Love, Kurt Cobain, their daughter, or any entity affiliated with them.  Lou Taylor and Tri Star also never even had a single conversation or communication whatsoever relating to a possible conservatorship for Courtney Love.  They also have never even spoken to or communicated with Courtney Love ever."

"2. Lou Taylor and Tri Star also had nothing to do with the planning or creation of the conservatorship for Britney Spears.  They were hired to be Ms. Spears’ financial manager a year after that conservatorship had already been put in place."

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More

Here is evidence Lou was involved from the beginning and not 'a year after' the Conservatorship.

The evidence is in the form of legal documents and comments from Britney's mother in her book 'Through The Storm', both showing Lou was involved from the beginning and orchestrated Britney's conservatorship.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Haven't had the chance to read about this or watch the video yet, but go subscribe to Jordan's new channel, he's a great guy.

Also not the first time he's being threatened by Britney's team lmao

But imagine being able to say you're being threatened by Britney's team :air:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

27monster27

I kind of want to try and message Courtney Love on Instagram about this, but I am worried that might make this worse. :poot:

he/him/his

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

I kind of want to try and message Courtney Love on Instagram about this, but I am worried that might make this worse. :poot:

I'm sure she probably received a similar threatening letter from Lou Taylor too!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

JordanBreatheHeavy
34 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Britney's former business manager who abruptly resigned a few months ago, Lou Taylor has threatened to sue Jordan Miller (@JordanBreatheHeavy) for including quotes of an article from Courtney Love who discussed her alleged dealings with Lou Taylor and that Lou Taylor tried to put her in a conservatorship too. Jordan has been a big advocate for FreeBritney and it appears again that Lou is trying to silence those who continue to fight for Britney's freedom. 

Jordan posted a youtube video about the experience and included copies of the letter received by Lou Taylor threatening to issue legal proceedings against him. Jordan is the owner and founder of Breatheheavy/Exhale which is a pop music forum, which has a massive amount of Britney fans there. This isn't the first time this has happened to Jordan, Britney's father threatened to sue Jordan and get his fan site shut down 11 years ago.

Wishing Jordan & Breatheheavy the best :heart: He has dealt with this so well and articulately.

Jordan's post on BH (the full thing is on the website):

Hey Exhale, 

Britney Spears' former business manager, Lou Taylor, sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract a story that was featured on BreatheHeavy and apologize within 24 hours or face legal action. The article included quotes from Courtney Love who shared her experience with Taylor, alleging Taylor tried putting her in a conservatorship similar to the one Britney Spears is currently entangled in and can't seemingly get out of.

The quotes did NOT originate on BreatheHeavy. It appears to have originated on Page Six/New York Post. They have also have taken their story down.

Before I get to the nitty gritty, I want you to know that I don't personally feel this is right, but am complying because I don't want to fight Ms. Taylor in court. I want to continue focusing on BreatheHeavy and the Free Britney movement. In this particular instance, I don't think it's worth the energy. It's hard for me to write out all my thoughts regarding this situation, so I made a video that I'd like for you to watch.

Lou Taylor's response to the allegations:

"1. Lou Taylor and Tri Star never represented Courtney Love, Kurt Cobain, their daughter, or any entity affiliated with them.  Lou Taylor and Tri Star also never even had a single conversation or communication whatsoever relating to a possible conservatorship for Courtney Love.  They also have never even spoken to or communicated with Courtney Love ever."

"2. Lou Taylor and Tri Star also had nothing to do with the planning or creation of the conservatorship for Britney Spears.  They were hired to be Ms. Spears’ financial manager a year after that conservatorship had already been put in place."

Appreciate the kind words 😢 🙏 

Yea this experience was, um, interesting. 😆 

I think I have a decent amount of eyes on me at this point, so I wanted to handle this in a way that hopefully inspires others. 

Thanks for the support here, GGD! Love you guys. Let me know what you think of the video. 

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

Appreciate the kind words 😢 🙏 

Yea this experience was, um, interesting. 😆 

I think I have a decent amount of eyes on me at this point, so I wanted to handle this in a way that hopefully inspires others. 

Thanks for the support here, GGD! Love you guys. Let me know what you think of the video. 

Can you father my children 

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

2 minutes ago, Hades said:

Kinda off topic but Britney stans serving biceps I see. :lolly:

@JordanBreatheHeavy :fan:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

littlepotter
49 minutes ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

I think I have a decent amount of eyes on me at this point

With those arms, who's surprised :heat:

chaeri pls

Bambino
53 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

47 minutes ago, Hades said:

Kinda off topic but Britney stans serving biceps I see.

45 minutes ago, Aloe said:

Why are Britney stans hot

5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

With those arms, who's surprised :heat:

Thanks for representing us in the best way possible

v8k0zoF.gif

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

v8k0zoF.gif

Ngl this is embarrassing but also the most accurate depiction of this site :ladyhaha:

chaeri pls

Gimme More
20 minutes ago, Bambino said:

v8k0zoF.gif

Representing the fanbase for hotness and freeing britney :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived