đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Future Nostalgia- Moonlight Edition, 19 tracks

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Regina George
14 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I have always been anti-deluxe edition especially a year after the release. I am extremely critical of any artist (including Gaga) that would do the same. The way Dua Lipa implied it was going to be a full blown Side B Album (like Dedicated) but 4 songs and 3 songs already been released on every streaming service it just seems like a cash cow and stream hungry tbh. I will still listen to the new songs to check them out

She never said side B album is coming. She only said “side B” meaning songs from side b are coming. She also said deluxe edition with side B songs will come at the end of the year (probably) the week FN was released. So she never said new side B album is coming, she said deluxe edition will come featuring side B songs. Fans got their hopes up and it’s their fault. I am really happy we are officially getting If It Ain’t Me and That Kind Of Woman because both songs are amazing and I’m excited to hear those new songs. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day
Just now, Regina George said:

She never said side B album is coming. She only said “side B” meaning songs from side b are coming. She also said deluxe edition with side B songs will come at the end of the year (probably) the week FN was released. So she never said new side B album is coming, she said deluxe edition will come featuring side B songs. Fans got their hopes up and it’s their fault. I am really happy we are officially getting If It Ain’t Me and That Kind Of Woman because both songs are amazing and I’m excited to hear those new songs. 

I honestly thought she said that a Side B album was coming. I don’t really follow her tbh but if she releases something I will listen! 

Together You And I!

monketsharona

There's still people who think Dua Lipa absolutely needs more songs to have a successul album when she's already outstreaming all our faves even without the additional tracks to her album ?

I mean her original album has like almost 3B streams 

Regina George
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

There's still people who think Dua Lipa absolutely needs more songs to have a successul album when she's already outstreaming all our faves even without the additional tracks to her album ?

I mean her original album has like almost 3B streams 

FN has 3B+ streams already and all that without any features and with 11 songs. 

shoful

I’m excited for the 4 new songs but I will say I am disappointed we aren’t getting bops like Berlin Summer and Love is Religion. 
I’m glad Normani is off that track she brought absolutely nothing to it

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Regina George
27 minutes ago, shoful said:

I’m excited for the 4 new songs but I will say I am disappointed we aren’t getting bops like Berlin Summer and Love is Religion. 

Berlin Summer was recorded for DL1 do I don’t think there was a chance.. I agree about LIR.. Oh well we can at least listen to them 

monketsharona

I may be wrong but isn't a re-release album just a way to give more material to an era that is already in advanced state ? In this case 4 additional songs is more than fine to me

If she has more material, she should keep it for the next album.

ZiggyZiggs
56 minutes ago, shoful said:

If it ain’t me w/o normani is like ROM without Ariana. It’s not going to hit the same way. Normani’s voice is such a needed break from Dua’s, her tone works very well with the song. Even better than Dua’s imo.

Regina George
17 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

If it ain’t me w/o normani is like ROM without Ariana. It’s not going to hit the same way. Normani’s voice is such a needed break from Dua’s, her tone works very well with the song. Even better than Dua’s imo.

I honestly don’t think she added anything to the song itself.. Song feels like it was supposed to be a solo and IMO doesn’t work as duet..

shoful
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Are we listening to the same song....

Normani brings legit nothing to the table in that song. Dua’s version is probably far better

shoful

Do we know when this is dropping? The 29th?

15 minutes ago, shoful said:

Do we know when this is dropping? The 29th?

Nah. February or March I guess. The FKA collab is dropping on the 29th tho

8 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Insiders said it’s coming in January and Dua just teased it on instagram

who will love me when the night is over

shoful
12 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Are you Dua? :giveup:

Archived