Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Future Nostalgia- Moonlight Edition, 19 tracks

Kimmo

Featured Posts

DOJA CAT
19 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Why does they think this is suitable for a ‘Side B’ album. 3 songs already released. Yet again Dua Lipa showing us all she is is a cash cow

This isn’t the b side 

thank u, next

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day
2 minutes ago, SOYEON said:

This isn’t the b side 

Yet again, if this track list is real and she does release a Side B with those songs on the rumoured track list she is just a cash cow

Together You And I!

DOJA CAT
15 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Yet again, if this track list is real and she does release a Side B with those songs on the rumoured track list she is just a cash cow

I guess it’s a win win because Dua wanted this era to fulfill its potential and the label wants to make $$$ (and I mean as a casual listener I think the music is good enough for the era to be milked)

thank u, next

Its all about the money money 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

monketsharona

Anyone can deal their own career the way they want. But Monsters coming for Dua because she actually cares about her music and makes Future Nostlagia her biggest era, is actually funny (and ironic ?).

RAMROD

How about 2nd duet with BLEKPING?? :classy:  :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Regina George
2 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

Why does they think this is suitable for a ‘Side B’ album. 3 songs already released. Yet again Dua Lipa showing us all she is is a cash cow

Can you stop hating her in every single thread? At this point why are u even opening her threads if you don’t like her? 

2 hours ago, L E O said:

Because knowing her (IF this is real) this isn't the bside album, but just another reissue while waiting.

Let's not pretend she isn't working super hard to give us loaaads of content shall we?

ATRL insiders said this was indeed the bside album. Dua has been interchangeably using “B side album” and “deluxe edition” to describe it, so stans got their hopes up expecting a full on Dedicated Side B when Dua probably just meant a Complete Edition like for DL1

So this is probably it and I wouldn’t keep my hopes up but let’s see 

who will love me when the night is over

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Can you stop hating her in every single thread? At this point why are u even opening her threads if you don’t like her? 

Maybe bit pressed and pissed Dua is actually delivering a solid era ?

Oh wait I forget stanning Dua Lipa is something that is reproached here. Anyway, I'm glad Dua is 'milking' her era in 2021. She deserves all the praises, she worked her ass off on Future Nostalgia.

Regina George
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Maybe bit pressed and pissed Dua is actually delivering a solid era ?

Oh wait I forget stanning Dua Lipa is something that is reproached here. Anyway, I'm glad Dua is 'milking' her era in 2021. She deserves all the praises, she worked her ass off on Future Nostalgia.

They didn’t complain when Rina put one new song on her deluxe album yet they are here complaining when Dua is officially putting out 4 new songs on her deluxe record along with few other actual newer songs (not remixes). It’s cool to be bitter and to hate on Dua rn out of pure jealousy.

2 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

Better Day
36 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I do like her, I do listen to FN and like a couple of songs from her debut. I am just disappointed in her lockdown breaking trips and now this cash cow of a Side B album. 

Together You And I!

Archived