đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is it safe to say TOUR WONT HAPPEN IN 2021?

noa234

Featured Posts

Schwerk

In the Netherlands they start vaccinations this week but if all goes according to plan my group (young and no health issues) won't get vaccinated untill the 3rd quarter of 2021, so fall. 

At least her show is in big open stadiums, but I don't see it happening. I picture her returning to Vegas to finish her contract and have an updated Chromatica Enigma before she can do big shows again. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
15 minutes ago, L E O said:

Yes, Bullet Train. She shooting started two months ago, it's most definitively very close to be over by now! As for the hair, she's playing one assassin in a Tokyo train, depending the vibe of the film, she could easily have weird color! And even if not, it's not like Lady Gaga never wore a wig before :laughga:

True and good point. I guess we´ll find out when the film comes out. :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

LastNight

It’s so hard to know. It’s great that vaccinations are being rolled out and protecting the vulnerable, but who knows what impact that will have on loosening restrictions for everyone else once they’ve all been vaccinated, and it seems like it’ll take a long, long time to get everybody else protected too. I did the calculator thing and it said I’ll get mine somewhere between January and July 2022 :selena: Of course who knows how that will change as the roll out moves ahead.

The thing with the tour is it’s not just the dates of the shows, it’s all the work that has to go into it beforehand. Costumes, sets, backdrops, logistics. It’s months and months of work so they’ll need to know well in advance. If it looks unlikely for the next few months and then all of a sudden in May everything miraculously opens up again it would presumably be way too rushed to finalise a show? I imagine it’ll be rescheduled again in the next couple of months, or even cancelled. I hope not because it will be the 4th (!!!!) Gaga show in a row that’s been cancelled for me but....it would obviously be understandable why.

I do think though that if it’s cancelled this time she’ll do a digital concert instead.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived