Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is it safe to say TOUR WONT HAPPEN IN 2021?

noa234

Featured Posts

Even with the vaccine, all scientists say only in May-June we can see some regression in the pandemic.
Since her tour is Stadiums, i dont see it happening this year. :bear:

all artists pushed their tours to September-December 2021 too.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

I have the slightest sliver of optimism (maybe because I have good seats for the Chicago show) but there is a small possibility it could go ahead 

but my hopes are definitely not high in any respect 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

NewUsername

If anything this pandemic has taught us, it is "we don't know".

We'll have to wait and see. But of course there will be members on here who will proclaim "they're sure it won't happen" or "they're sure it will happen".

Just now, NewUsername said:

If anything this pandemic has taught us, it is "we don't know".

We'll have to wait and see. But of course there will be members on here who will proclaim "they're sure it won't happen" or "they're sure it will happen".

I just dont find it realistic that her team is going to take the risk cramming thousands of people, with chance of people carrying the virus. And to have everyone vaccinated  for the show is not realistic 

Sorcerer92

I think it is looking likely she won't tour in the summer and I don't see her postponing again. The next announcement will likely be an all out cancellation. The idealist in me hopes we get a dual album tour like The Drowned World Tour in the future; I just hate the prospect of Chromatica not getting its own tour (but albums without tours are not unheard of). I would love if she abandons the stadium concert completely and goes back to arenas.  

SwissMonster

We simply don‘t know. I still think it will not happen but things suddenly move a bit faster then I thought so we will see. Depending on their plans (maybe a re-release) I can see them pushing it back one more time. I only think they postpone if there are some major things coming up album related tho. I really hope its happening cause I got tickets. I have more hope then I had some weeks ago BUT we all should try to get not toooo excited. We simply don‘t know.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

This is the first Gaga tour I've gotten tickets for, and I've ended up loving Chromatica more than I had expected so...I really hope that it happens. But idk :(

Chromatography

i really really hope at worst it’s just postponed again...i really want to see her in concert 

Suspiria
2 minutes ago, Sorcerer92 said:

I think it is looking likely she won't tour in the summer and I don't see her postponing again. The next announcement will likely be an all out cancellation. The idealist in me hopes we get a dual album tour like The Drowned World Tour in the future; I just hate the prospect of Chromatica not getting its own tour (but albums without tours are not unheard of). I would love if she abandons the stadium concert completely and goes back to arenas.  

I think this is the most realistic scenario.

But I must confess I'd be pretty disappointed if after all this mess Chromatica, her album with the most visual/performance potential after only BTW, didn't even get its own show. It's aesthetics and visual style has been so clear and cohesive, it'd be a real shame to see it messily combined with whatever LG7's sound and style is (and I highly doubt her next album will be anything like Chromatica, or that it will come anytime soon).

It may happen but don't expect it to be a concert like it used to be, they'll probably put crazy restrictions to the crowd

Delulu Rogers

It was not wise of her team to push it to summer 2021 when they should have tried going for as late as possible like Oct-Dec. Anyways, if she cancels she cancels.

I’d love to see what all the chromatica eras defenders who have been saying “she’s waiting closer to her tour to do stuff to hype it up” will say next. 

SwissMonster
Just now, Red said:

It may happen but don't expect it to be a concert like it used to be, they'll probably put crazy restrictions to the crowd

Tbh I can see them doing shows with quick tests and allowing people in who got the vaccine. A combination of both of these elements would be the best. 

July may be just a tiny little bit to soon I fear. But everything looks more optimistic then it did some weeks ago. So we will see.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Sorcerer92
4 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I think this is the most realistic scenario.

But I must confess I'd be pretty disappointed if after all this mess Chromatica, her album with the most visual/performance potential after only BTW, didn't even get its own show. It's aesthetics and visual style has been so clear and cohesive, it'd be a real shame to see it messily combined with whatever LG7's sound and style is (and I highly doubt her next album will be anything like Chromatica, or that it will come anytime soon).

Yes! I know exactly how you feel. Each time I listen to the album I'm flooded with tons of ideas and concepts about the tour from sets, setlists, costumes, etc; it will suck to see it left in the design book. 

LateToCult

I personally don’t see it happening. I think it’s more likely that her next tour will be in a few years once she’s put out a new record.

Archived