đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is it safe to say TOUR WONT HAPPEN IN 2021?

noa234

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Pretty sure is gonna get cancelled. She ain’t putting up a new show just for a few days that “might” happen. The US is still a mess, so many people are scared of the vaccine, I don’t see the government letting people go to concerts in the summer. Cities like NYC are planning on getting the “every day people” vaccine ready by June- July plus Dr, Fauci said, social distancing and masks till fall 

Just because the us is a mess doesnt mean that the rest of the world will still be a mess by then

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Steven said:

Let’s be realistic sistren, it is 100% cancelled :awkney:

Lets be realistic we dont know

littlepotter
5 hours ago, Clayton said:

This is the first Gaga tour I've gotten tickets for, and I've ended up loving Chromatica more than I had expected so...I really hope that it happens. But idk :(

I'm in the same situation :( not only will it be my first gaga concert, it would be my first concert in general and my first time leaving the country. I know it's wishful thinking at this point but god i really want to hear chromatica live

chaeri pls

littlepotter
23 minutes ago, Steven said:

Let’s be realistic sistren, it is 100% cancelled :awkney:

And she just launched a competition last week where the prizes are all tickets to her concerts. It's not 100% anything

chaeri pls

flyaway

I'm very torn, but we have to be realistic. This is a stadium tour, it is likely to be postponed again or cancelled. 

Hopefully she'll release something else and tour as soon as she can. 

xoxo Craig

I mean, I don’t think it will go ahead. Most people won't be vaccinated by Summer 2021, and Covid-19 will still be about. Europe is seeing a 3rd wave atm, and there is nothing to say that there won't be a 4th or 5th. It just depends on the numbers and how many vaccines we can distribute. 

The best thing she could do is cancel and do an online concert

End Racism Now

TimisaMonster

Everyone else has been canceling dates around when Chromatica Ball will supposedly start so I'm assuming a cancelation will also be inevitable but she wants to get closer to the dates to be sure...at this point...its clear this virus is a bitch and spreading like crazy 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

I just hope she puts out a new record by then so she has new material to tour when the time is right. Taylor has proven songwriting productivity is the way to go right now, it's the only thing reliable at the moment and will provide the opportunity to tour once it is safe to do so. 

I doubt tours of most artists won't resume until late 2021 or early 2022.  I want to see all of my many faves live, but I can wait to do so.

In 2020 I had tickets to 18 live performances, all were cancelled due to covid.  In 2019 I had tickets to 18 live performances and attended all of them.  I think 2021 will be more like 2020.  Bummer.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Tbh i want to see her so bad but next summer its gonna be crazy unlike this one which would have been perfect for this trip 

Ill likely have to sell tge ticket and hope its cancelled  and get a refund. 

MessyTop
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

Just because the us is a mess doesnt mean that the rest of the world will still be a mess by then

Correct. But most of the dates are in the US. Soo.....

Archived