Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is it safe to say TOUR WONT HAPPEN IN 2021?

noa234

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Tbh I can see them doing shows with quick tests and allowing people in who got the vaccine. A combination of both of these elements would be the best. 

July may be just a tiny little bit to soon I fear. But everything looks more optimistic then it did some weeks ago. So we will see.

They could put groups of people really far from each other or even inside bubbles, but judging by the way tickets were sold, that won't be the case

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers

If anything she’ll make the remaining Enigma dates all about chromatica and revamp the whole show. Goodbye DITD, TF, GH, scheibe, aura, LG, and telephone. Hello Alice, ROM, 911, enigma, Replay, SFA and Babylon. 

Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

If anything she’ll make the remaining Enigma dates all about chromatica and revamp the whole show. Goodbye DITD, TF, GH, scheibe, aura, LG, and telephone. Hello Alice, ROM, 911, enigma, Replay, SFA and Babylon. 

I forgot there are a couple of Enigma shows left :udidnt: Chromatica here we go bbyyyyyyy :vegas: 

It was canceled when it was announced let's be honest

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, Red said:

I forgot there are a couple of Enigma shows left :udidnt: Chromatica here we go bbyyyyyyy :vegas: 

I think she has about half left to do. She def will be in Vegas until at least 2023.

tylertremallose

she should just do a more intimate type show and have 25% capacity, like some tours are doing now. 

Sorcerer92
3 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Now that's a fantastic idea! The concept of Chromatica would truly shine inside a high tech venue like the Park Theatre. Let me manifest this :pray: 

3 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I think she has about half left to do. She def will me in Vegas until at least 2023.

If I recall right, she officially had only a handful left, she was definitely going to extend it for some more years tho, but officially it was close to ending

EDIT: Yep there were 5 Enigma shows booked for 2020 https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga_Enigma

Delulu Rogers
1 minute ago, Red said:

If I recall right, she officially had only a handful left, she was definitely going to extend it for some more years tho, but officially it was close to ending

Really? I think she had only done like 39/75 shows. I hope she doesn’t extend tbh. She should focus on maybe a European residency or a World tour.

Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

Really? I think she had only done like 39/75 shows. I hope she doesn’t extend tbh. She should focus on maybe a European residency or a World tour.

Read my updated post

shoful

If she was canceling it I hope to god she does it sooner rather than later like last time. Like cmon

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

numb the flame
5 minutes ago, Red said:

EDIT: Yep there were 5 Enigma shows booked for 2020 https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga_Enigma

1 minute ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Gaga's Enigma contract is for 74 concerts. Gaga has so far completed 39 out of her current contract of which she can extend if she would like to do so. Gaga has to complete the remaining 35 shows.

Delulu Rogers
1 minute ago, Red said:

Read my updated post

I can’t read it cause it’s all in a different language lol. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga_Enigma

Look at this link. Her contract is for 74 shows. She’s done 39. The 5 for 2020 were just what had been announced at the time, more 2020 shows were planned and just hadn’t been announced yet. 

Archived