Featured Posts

Luke78619
1 minute ago, SoSourCandy said:

yet she only sold 850k with her breakthru album 

chromatica 810k with a hit and half 12 years into her career 

only for 40k sps difference 

I- 

:ladyhaha:

critics really loves to overrate these days huh? half of FN is literally full of fillers :bye:

I- what kind of comparison is this? As if 850K is a measly number :rip: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

Chromatica is on a whole other level. Just because one promotes their album and the other one doesn't does NOT mean that the promoted album is better, nor is it "Gaga'd" than the other one. What bs is this? :billie:

End Racism Now

SoSourCandy
28 minutes ago, Flawless said:

Y'all nees to remember Dua is trying to solidify herself in the industry bc she's in her second album. Gaga has done the same as Dua when she needed to prove herself.

na. miss gaga was already looking like a walking legend in 2009 and booking MSG left and right. 

combine dua’s career and multiple it by x5 still wont make one TFM. poor that. The Guardian really being desperate and disrespectful with this article lol.

SoSourCandy
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

I- what kind of comparison is this? As if 850K is a measly number :rip: 

850k is awful with the non stop promotion since Oct 2019 

I- 

only place she didnt performed yet is my living room. poor that. WB really pushing her for nothing like she is new madonna or smth with non stop radio,spotify payola and irrevelant remixes.

SoSourCandy
4 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Reminds me of the reviewer who said that Dua captured the sound that Gaga's been chasing her whole career :selena:

ikr :rip:

some people really need to SIT DOWN. with the meaningless dua stanning against gaga. 

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, SoSourCandy said:

850k is awful with the non stop promotion since Oct 2019 

I- 

only place she didnt performed yet is my living room. poor that. WB really pushing her for nothing like she is new madonna or smth with non stop radio,spotify payola and irrevelant remixes.

Who says she’s the new Madonna, no one’s saying she’s the next coming of Jesus himself :air: don’t act like none of us want Interscope to push Gaga as hard as they can, dua clearly appeals to the GP so the label are gonna milk her for everything they can. If the GP didn’t like her, it’s be another case of obvious payola  where a song is pushed everywhere but goes absolutely nowhere in the charts with low streaming numbers, which is clearly not the case for dua

huttont

This era, Dua blew every pop girl out of the water. Overall, she hasn’t outdone gaga career wise. No diss to Gaga or Kylie bc they can do whatever they want and are focused on other things. 

But for this era in the music industry, Dua adapted to the current situation, served so much promo and talent, and she deserves the recognition.

Anveeroy

Call me up when DUA can do a FEVER and Born This Way. What a pathetic article. Dua exists because Madonna, Gaga and especially Kylie. Does she have a Can't Get Out of My Head, sure jan - no in a million years! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

40 minutes ago, Flawless said:

Y'all nees to remember Dua is trying to solidify herself in the industry bc she's in her second album. Gaga has done the same as Dua when she needed to prove herself. Plus, the impact and hype Gaga created around herself isn't comparable to Dua's bc it was so much bigger. They aren't comparable by any means, sorry. Dua has a long way to go and I'm not even mentioning Kylie bc this woman has survived through four decades into the industry.

That’s true but Even FN is not comparable to what TFM or BTW had on society not just pop stans. Everyone outside the stan culture or pop music know and love at least one of Gaga’s past work. 

FN is an amazing album but no cultural impact. Levitating and hallucinating because of love is not a message that changes society 

COME ON GAYS!!

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

Call me up when DUA can do a FEVER and Born This Way. What a pathetic article. Dua exists because Madonna, Gaga and especially Kylie. Does she have a Can't Get Out of My Head, sure jan - no in a million years! 

They are not comparing careers, they are comparing the year 2020 and those albums. I have. friends that have no idea Gaga released an album 

Luke78619
1 minute ago, Arbmonster said:

That’s true but Even FN is not comparable to what TFM or BTW had on society not just pop stans

But that’s nkt what the article is comparing though, no one was saying that FN had more impact than BTW or TFM, because obviously not :green:

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

They are not comparing careers, they are comparing the year 2020 and those albums. I have. friends that have no idea Gaga released an album 

Are they seriously comparing a person who released sixth number one studio album and another fifteenth number one studio album? This is so wrong in many ways!

Even Kylie broke Gaga's record in UK - and Dua's Future Nostalgia is found nowhere. (Album Chart). 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

15 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Chromatica is on a whole other level. Just because one promotes their album and the other one doesn't does NOT mean that the promoted album is better, nor is it "Gaga'd" than the other one. What bs is this? :billie:

Let's not forget that Dua actually benefitted from her unstable situation. Gaga and the others didn't need to promote to remain successful. Katy (sadly) had no chance to make it. Dua was between the two, famous and successful but not enough to 100% secure career longevity without doing hardcore promo. 

I'm not sayong it's bad, it's amazing what she did! But the others didn't have to

idk why y'all are mad - FN did better than chromatica. That's all they're saying. FN definitely has more impact than chromatica too. 

Archived