music news

The Guardian: Dua “out Gaga’d Gaga and out Kylie’d Kylie”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serial Chiller

I just don't understand the need for this. Literally every up and coming female artist gets pit against Gaga. Not clicking on these articles because clicks are what they vie for. 

littlepotter

No sane person over the age of 15 thinks so... they just wanted y'all to click and talk about it

chaeri pls

Just now, COOOK said:

Keep it cute and don't come for Kimmo this time.

200.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Pin this comment, mods!!

I-

Im not the ghey that wrote the article but thank you sis :messga:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293fd6cf5a0bd0e04387

Hottie Detector

CannaeDrive

An UK Newspaper over rating an UK pop singer, what did you expect. Next/

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Flawless

They got a big storm coming lmao. Things like this only fuels the hate for miss dua.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

MelbHawker

I love FN. But there’s no need for sensationalist headlines like this.. no need to pit these iconic women against each other. Although all 3 albums are dance albums.. they’re all so different sonically. Dua outdid herself, not anyone else. 

ajmsamuel
25 minutes ago, ReallyVenus said:

Do we love Dua? Yes. Do we think she's a phenomenal artist? Also yes. Did she really have that much impact? No.

she had impact lets be honest. but no just gaga impact.. 

kindest regards

LGMonster95

I guess the guardian lost a lot of money during this pandemic so now they decided to name drop Gaga out of nowhere to get their cash back. 

ReallyVenus
1 minute ago, ajmsamuel said:

she had impact lets be honest. but no just gaga impact.. 

Yes exactly. Hence why the question was did she really have THAT much impact. :ally:

Who stepped on my taco?

venusfly

They didn't lie though, they are comparing album campaigns from this year, Dua has been on every single major TV show across the globe with this campaign sometimes even 2 or 3 times, she's been to all the award shows, released nearly 10 different music videos, served visuals, performances, all that stuff. She did out Gaga Gaga, this year.

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, venusfly said:

They didn't lie though, they are comparing album campaigns from this year, Dua has been on every single major TV show across the globe with this campaign sometimes even 2 or 3 times, she's been to all the award shows, released nearly 10 different music videos, served visuals, performances, all that stuff. She did out Gaga Gaga, this year.

This, I think they are talking about the albums and the campaigns. I have friends that have no clue Gaga released a full album, they only know ROM. 

Archived