Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

IFPI: Lady Gaga Most Top 10's on Annual Global Singles Chart (Females)

Kimmo

Featured Posts

androiduser
6 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Do you have a link to the list?

I don't but the original post lists other female singers, and most of the songs are from the mid 2000s, until now

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27
6 hours ago, androiduser said:

I don't but the original post lists other female singers, and most of the songs are from the mid 2000s, until now

4 Minutes was huge in 2008. If it goes back to 2005 the Hung Up 100% would be in the top ten, Sorry has a slight chance too in 2006.

he/him/his

Pop Art
7 hours ago, androiduser said:

ย 

1 hour ago, 27monster27 said:

4 Minutes was huge in 2008. If it goes back to 2005 the Hung Up 100% would be in the top ten, Sorry has a slight chance too in 2006.

I was the one who made this list (originally posted in a different forum and then it looks like Kimmo posted it here first (which is okay)), but it includes songs only as far back as 2007 because that's the year IFPI started tracking this. So unfortunately 4 Minutes did not make the list and there was no list when Hung Up and Sorry wereย smashing.

JustTea
9 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

Lol no. In fact even Shallow's numbers are different now, it sold like 16-17m SPS

Shallow is way above 20M SPS already :billie:

JustTea
12 hours ago, weed said:

19.5M for Bad Guy!!!!! The 2nd biggest after CLOSER which has 20.7M, super insaneย 

These are per year, Bad Guy sold 19.5M units in 2019 while Shallow sold 10.2M in 2019. Shallow is above 20M in total by now. :haroon:

Archived