Genshin Impact

Mise en Scene

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mise en Scene
1 hour ago, JINNOCIDE said:

I wish I had Keqing :nooo: she seems so good to play.

She has one of my favorite “play styles” out of the characters. She has really fast attack speed lol or at least it feels/ looks fast. :smh:

Nae mam hwik hwik gama panorama

Mise en Scene
8 hours ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

I stopped playing at around AR20 :messga:

It was really good! But I need to chose between FFXIV and GI :triggered: Both can be grindy but FFXIV is more polished and in-depth gaming experience but heavily multiplayer bias if you want to progress. Meanwhile GI is more chill and simpler game and can be done solo. Should I switch to GI:saladga:

Well I guess it depends on you I never got into FF but I prefer games where I don’t need to rely on others for progression. Unless it’s a MOBA lmao. 

Mise en Scene
4 minutes ago, Grace said:

YAS RAZOR MAIN WE STAN THE BEST BOI

I tried to main razor in the very beginning because everyone said he’s a great DPS which I think he is but he’s greedy when it comes to his play style. I like switching between characters and doing a lot of element reactions. 

13 minutes ago, Mise en Scene said:

I tried to main razor in the very beginning because everyone said he’s a great DPS which I think he is but he’s greedy when it comes to his play style. I like switching between characters and doing a lot of element reactions. 

he is a pretty selfish DPS, but he's one of the best, if not THE best, phys carry in the game right now.  also I just like him period he's my wild feral son who's got a heart of gold and is precious.  I went all in, C6, almost enough mats to 90 him once I hit 50 ect

Mise en Scene
6 minutes ago, Grace said:

he is a pretty selfish DPS, but he's one of the best, if not THE best, phys carry in the game right now.  also I just like him period he's my wild feral son who's got a heart of gold and is precious.  I went all in, C6, almost enough mats to 90 him once I hit 50 ect

Waifu/ Husbando over meta you’re doing amazing. :sis:

Judas Society

I'm trying to main Razor with Chongyun as second dps. But I'm torn because I only have Barbara as a healer. I've been using Noelle as shield/healer and recently using Zhongli as shield only. Not quite sure how to build my team.

nightadieu

Happy 1.2 release to you :wub:

Hope everyone gets some good characters/weapons/constellations. I pulled Keqing with the free fates that we get from character ascension and immediately after that pulled Albedo on the second wish :bradley: I think Christmas came early haha

• 4 weeks later...
shoful

Anyone? :fatcat:

I just started playing like 10 mins ago

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Bradley

People say that when you reach level 30, there is a resin system that requires you to pay to play?

Can somebody shed light on this? Is it still possible to play the game if with the limited amount of free time given to you or does the daily free quota run out too quickly for you to even do anything substantial?

On 1/21/2021 at 7:22 AM, Bradley said:

People say that when you reach level 30, there is a resin system that requires you to pay to play?

Can somebody shed light on this? Is it still possible to play the game if with the limited amount of free time given to you or does the daily free quota run out too quickly for you to even do anything substantial?

Resin is the energy system of this game.  Like most gacha games, it's the stamina you pay to do things like collect rewards from bosses and domains ect.  You cap at 160, it regens 1 resin every 8 minutes.  You don't have to pay at all to get resin, but you can refill your resin faster using primogems.  Or the fragile resin you get as a reward for adventure rank up

Archived