Mise en Scene

Featured Posts

Mise en Scene
3 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

BITCH QIQI OMG i need her 

Im addicted to this game so badly im AR 42 

My team is Klee, Zhongli, Barbara and Fischl

Btw i love Ninguang she looks like Gaga 😈🙏

I regret not pulling for Klee tbh. Fire element is so good. I have a Ningguang too I use her as my ore slave lmfao. 

Im using Keqing Mona Qiqi and Fischl 

Nae mam hwik hwik gama panorama

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
1 hour ago, Mise en Scene said:

I regret not pulling for Klee tbh. Fire element is so good. I have a Ningguang too I use her as my ore slave lmfao. 

Klee is so OP its insane, Fischl and Oz are super useful too i got mona but shes my ore slave haha im going crazy over not getting qiqi tho shes the cutest ever and heals 😔 

Shes also such a mood haha.

WTF is MDNA

RAMROD

It is, both, game and app of the year for Android playstore for a reason, very popular game

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Judas Society

I'm AR 32 but playing super casually. I have friends who have reached the "endgame" and they're bored to death. So play it casually unless you just wanna move on to another game.

DOJA CAT
4 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

I'm AR 32 but playing super casually. I have friends who have reached the "endgame" and they're bored to death. So play it casually unless you just wanna move on to another game.

The 1.2 update is coming soon isn't it

thank u, next

CatelynnMarie

Love this game SO much. I want Qi Qi so bad :bradley:

I was lucky enough to get Diluc my first pull. I haven’t played in a bit though with Shadowlands dropping and real life stuff going on. I’m planning on getting on sometime this weekend if possible

Judas Society
3 minutes ago, SOYEON said:

The 1.2 update is coming soon isn't it

But as evident in 1.1 update, it wasn't any better than before and Zhongli's weak character caused an outrage from the players. So players are cautious about 1.2 update.

DOJA CAT
1 hour ago, Mise en Scene said:

Omg I want Keqing so badddddd (im adv rank 23 btw)

thank u, next

Mise en Scene
50 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Klee is so OP its insane, Fischl and Oz are super useful too i got mona but shes my ore slave haha im going crazy over not getting qiqi tho shes the cutest ever and heals 😔 

Shes also such a mood haha.

The way Qiqi literally doesn’t care about a single thing. :smh: 

Mise en Scene
15 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

It’s still a fairly new game though with endless possibilities for added content. 1.2 is coming soon. 
CC6-F81-F0-9258-4659-A1-AF-E5517319-BC94

FFXIV WhiteMage

I stopped playing at around AR20 :messga:

It was really good! But I need to chose between FFXIV and GI :triggered: Both can be grindy but FFXIV is more polished and in-depth gaming experience but heavily multiplayer bias if you want to progress. Meanwhile GI is more chill and simpler game and can be done solo. Should I switch to GI:saladga:

nightadieu

I'm AR 41, playing l i t e r a l l y since day 1 but somehow not progressing as much as others :messga:
However, I haven't spend a dime on the game but still ended up getting Venti, Klee, Qiqi and Jean :enigma:

JINNOCIDE
8 hours ago, Mise en Scene said:

I’m still at AR 35 sis calm down I thought I was playing a lot? Am I slacking?:billie:

The RNG gods blessed me with Qiqi and Keqing from the free x10 pull u get when you start. :sis: I pulled for Zhongli but got Mona so....:billie:

I wish I had Keqing :nooo: she seems so good to play.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Archived