Genshin Impact

Mise en Scene

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mise en Scene
Just now, MadreMonster said:

I’ve been meaning to download and play - is it worth it if I don’t want to pay in-game?

There’s actually a VERY large free to play community online. People actively make content centered around playing completely FTP. I’m not free to play but I don’t whale either I get by really well. Managing Resin can get annoying though. :billie:

Nae mam hwik hwik gama panorama

Mise en Scene
4 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

No, but after looking at pictures I am VERY interested in getting it.

Addiction occurs quickly. :billie: but I genuinely think it’s a GREAT open world RPG. There’s always something to do. I’ve found myself wandering for hours doing random quests and ignoring the main story only to realize I’ve been ignoring the story then get addicted to the main story. This becomes and endless cycle of quests, dungeons, and puzzles. 

StarstruckIllusion

I’m kinda inch rested in it... looks and runs stunningly. I played it a bit but I need to get back into it... too many games 🤕

Mise en Scene
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

I’m kinda inch rested in it... looks and runs stunningly. 

You won’t regret it. Until you become addicted but I guess that applies to everything. :billie:

Mise en Scene
Just now, SOYEON said:

yesssss its amazing

What characters do you have in your main party?

DOJA CAT
Just now, Mise en Scene said:

What characters do you have in your main party?

Well as I had exams I took a hiatus for a bit but I started playing again so I've got. The character you start with (female), Barbara, Amber and Lisa. I often change Lisa out for the girl with the giant sword whos got the ground element (icr her name)

thank u, next

Mise en Scene
Just now, SOYEON said:

Well as I had exams I took a hiatus for a bit but I started playing again so I've got. The character you start with (female), Barbara, Amber and Lisa. I often change Lisa out for the girl with the giant sword whos got the ground element (icr her name)

I think that’s Noelle lol. I’ve invested more time into this game than I wanna admit. (I’m blaming the pandemic tbh):billie:

DOJA CAT
2 minutes ago, Mise en Scene said:

I think that’s Noelle lol. I’ve invested more time into this game than I wanna admit. (I’m blaming the pandemic tbh):billie:

Yes that's it! (I had exams so thats why I stopped for a bit, otherwise i would have been addicted)

thank u, next

Mise en Scene
3 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

yesss I'm at Adventure Rank 43 with Diluc and Zhongli as my 5 stars goddesses :messga:

I’m still at AR 35 sis calm down I thought I was playing a lot? Am I slacking?:billie:

The RNG gods blessed me with Qiqi and Keqing from the free x10 pull u get when you start. :sis: I pulled for Zhongli but got Mona so....:billie:

FameHookah
1 minute ago, Mise en Scene said:

I’m still at AR 25 sis calm down I thought I was playing a lot? Am I slacking?:billie:

The RNG gods blessed me with Qiqi and Keqing from the free x10 pull u get when you start. :sis: I pulled for Zhongli but got Mona so....:billie:

BITCH QIQI OMG i need her 

Im addicted to this game so badly im AR 42 

My team is Klee, Zhongli, Barbara and Fischl

Btw i love Ninguang she looks like Gaga 😈🙏

WTF is MDNA

Archived