vinster13

Featured Posts

vinster13

firstly, I don’t make threads often but hear me out :sis:

the bad romance reference is iconic :bradley:

the storyline verse is cute :vegas:

the pre chorus is amazing :tony:

the chorus is GODLY :pray:

“I can’t take this panicked feeling....I CANT TAKE THIS PANICKED FEELING:firega::firega::firega:

“I WISH THAT WE COULD JUST BE LOVERS:firega::firega::firega:

WE COULD BE LOVERS :firega::firega:WHOAAAAAA”

if we’re being honest, this song shits on stupid love

the only songs on chromatica that I feel match this songs’s energy are rom, 911, replay, enigma and babylon (maybe Alice and sour candy but as of recent i really haven’t been feeling those songs) 

AND THE FACT THIS THIS IS ONLY A DEMO?? :cryga:

IMAGINE the slayage of the final version :messga:

this is the sound I want for lg7 and if we don’t get it I’m RIOTING! :ally:

anyways. it’s late here and I need to get some sleep, but I had to get this off my chest. 

(btw—if you’re tasteless and don’t like the song—I beg you to wake up and smell the serve)

edit: also i just tried to update my pfp but it came out sideways ahh im too lazy to fix it goodnight

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

inb4 there is a Chromatica b-side with new songs and this leak is a demo from one of the reworked songs for the new b-side album :sis:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Justin Drew Bieber

You never know with Gaga demos, sometimes the final product isn’t as good as their demo. (Free Woman, MANiCURE, Gypsy.)

You all were saying this exact same thing when SL leaked (omg this is the best gaga has done since BR!! omg why isn't this released!!!) to then trash it to death once it was officially released. It's the same story always so I won't even bother.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Obviously the song needs to be improved and it's just a demo, but I prefer this style too. I prefer this rock inspiration more, the way Gaga pronounces the words, the raw and strong vocals

💜

Patriziaa Reggiani

Better than half of Chromatica maybe in utopia!

It sounds unpolished, incomplete and bad! Chromatica is very well polished, cohesive and sonically pleasent to listen to!

I will not watch House of Gucci

James Gibson
10 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

You never know with Gaga demos, sometimes the final product isn’t as good as their demo. (Free Woman, MANiCURE, Gypsy.)

huh

ELECTROHEART

Inb4 The Chromatica Monster is coming and it leaked just like Stupid Lube and will be released as the Lead single in one month :ally:

Sour Candy mv can choke :ally:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

vinster13
18 minutes ago, Focz said:

Obviously the song needs to be improved and it's just a demo, but I prefer this style too. I prefer this rock inspiration more, the way Gaga pronounces the words, the raw and strong vocals

THIS !!!

Archived