Stupid Oreo
8 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Wtf is a wcbl

We could bring lube

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

Yes. There's something that misses from Chromatica for me, it's those strong, instantly catchy and touching melodies that I used to find in her songs. And I instantly found it here.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

TheAlexer

What I really LOVE about the song is the intro. It has the drama of TFM and BTW songs and it even gives me vibes of The Fame production. 

It really sounds as lot more GAGA than a couple of Chromatica songs

But it ends so abruptly. Like the last bridge or verse is missing

Sorcerer92
8 hours ago, Lucas said:

Some people are quite delusional when a new song is released or leak :sweat:

many of us had the NERVE to say Stupid Love was Gaga's best song since Bad Romance lmao

Everything on Chromatica is better than Bad Romance 

7 hours ago, Regina George said:

I agree with people on here being too contradicting BUT no one said anything like that about that snippet. Everyone basically thought it was BTW Fashion Of His Love kind of filler and no one liked it’s original lyrics.. I was one of like 2 people that said it’s clearly new Bloodpop production. 

OT song has potential, verses are great but the chorus is not it. I like the dark vibes. 

Yeah the snippet had nonsensical lyrics and was relatively low quality, but once the full HQ version leaked, it was unbelievable the amount of general praise it had here. I even remember threads of members about how surprised they were with the positive reception and how they never saw the whole forum praising a song since BR was released or something :rip: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Regina George
4 minutes ago, Jill said:

Yeah the snippet had nonsensical lyrics and was relatively low quality, but once the full HQ version leaked, it was unbelievable the amount of general praise it had here. I even remember threads of members about how surprised they were with the positive reception and how they never saw the whole forum praising a song since BR was released or something :rip: 

Ohhh you were talking about the full song.. Yes I def agree with that! :huntyga:

I 100% agree. Of course the song isn't finished and some lyrics can be improved but sonically I really love it more than most of Chromatica as well.

And no, it's not because it's new or whatever. When I like a song, I like it forever. I loved Stupid Love from the first listen and it remains my favorite song from Chromatica (with Replay and 911).

Thay said, there would be a chance that indeed, the final version would be a total change from this

4 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

It sounds too much like Bowie's We Could Be Heroes during the chorus... i am not a fan 

That's what I thought of Enigma actually

Archived