opinion

wcbl is better than half of chromatica

vinster13

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hijadeputa

Imo she really needs to move on from the love theme and ”we could” etc. I want your stupid love. I want your love. We could be lovers. (x2) I want your love and I want your revenge. It’s getting annoying :spin:

Anderson123

You guys love to hype any new leak/demo like it’s another Bad Romance that she decided to scrap. :toofunny:

When a song is unreleased/not available on any streaming service, it becomes a superb song, better than what we got, should-have-been-released song, you should know that by now :poot:

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

BabylonChristmas

I have to disagree. The whole Chromatica album is better than WCBL, but it is a cute little demo. With some reworking, additional lyrics, and remastering, it could be even better :oops:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Gorehound
8 hours ago, vinster13 said:

firstly, I don’t make threads often but hear me out :sis:

the bad romance reference is iconic :bradley:

the storyline verse is cute :vegas:

the pre chorus is amazing :tony:

the chorus is GODLY :pray:

“I can’t take this panicked feeling....I CANT TAKE THIS PANICKED FEELING:firega::firega::firega:”

“I WISH THAT WE COULD JUST BE LOVERS:firega::firega::firega:”

WE COULD BE LOVERS :firega::firega:WHOAAAAAA”

if we’re being honest, this song shits on stupid love

the only songs on chromatica that I feel match this songs’s energy are rom, 911, replay, enigma and babylon (maybe Alice and sour candy but as of recent i really haven’t been feeling those songs) 

AND THE FACT THIS THIS IS ONLY A DEMO?? :cryga:

IMAGINE the slayage of the final version :messga:

this is the sound I want for lg7 and if we don’t get it I’m RIOTING! :ally:

anyways. it’s late here and I need to get some sleep, but I had to get this off my chest. 

(btw—if you’re tasteless and don’t like the song—I beg you to wake up and smell the serve)

edit: also i just tried to update my pfp but it came out sideways ahh im too lazy to fix it goodnight

If you really think its better than half of Chromatica you really need to go see otorhinolaryngologist.

There's a reason it wasn't used on the album. A decision made by actual professional musicians who have trained ears and refined music tastes.  

Plus referencing Bad Romance so blatantly is pretty lame.

I'm fine, Ta

Ladey Gaygay
8 hours ago, Oreo said:

Better than half of Chromatica maybe in utopia!

It sounds unpolished, incomplete and bad! Chromatica is very well polished, cohesive and sonically pleasent to listen to!

not you stanning bloodpops wack production

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived