wcbl is better than half of chromatica

vinster13

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

I agree with people on here being too contradicting BUT no one said anything like that about that snippet. Everyone basically thought it was BTW Fashion Of His Love kind of filler and no one liked it’s original lyrics.. I was one of like 2 people that said it’s clearly new Bloodpop production. 

OT song has potential, verses are great but the chorus is not it. I like the dark vibes. 

Are we talking about the 'every nation got me spacin' oh' lyrics? Yeah they weren't liked but they changed that and it was clear that it was a demo, and not from BTW

End Racism Now

Regina George
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Are we talking about the 'every nation got me spacin' oh' lyrics? Yeah they weren't liked but they changed that and it was clear that it was a demo, and not from BTW

Yes we are and you were one of those people who said it was a BTW reject and not a new song. I remember it vividly. :billie:

hieronymus
2 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

You're comparing an unfinished demo with a whole released album. Wth

"half of Chromatica"

Also they talked about exactly why they liked it, so I'm not sure what's not clicking with all of you claiming it's only because it's new.

xoxo Craig
Just now, Regina George said:

Yes we are and you were one of those people who said it was a BTW reject and not a new song. I remember it vividly. :billie:

Lmao no I wasn't, I was dragging people who were saying that it was a BTW reject :billie:  even in that LQ snippet, her vocals sounded new and not from 2011

End Racism Now

ARTPOPe

Not really, but it's also not really that hard for something to be better than Chromatica :billie:

Stream The Love Invention

xoxo Craig
37 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

Not really, but it's also not really that hard for something to be better than Chromatica :billie:

Well it is difficult because Chromatica is Gaga's best album :billie:

End Racism Now

Galagala

Lol this is just not true.

Whether you hate Chromatica or not, Chromatica is definitely better than this song.

Regina George
44 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lmao no I wasn't, I was dragging people who were saying that it was a BTW reject :billie:  even in that LQ snippet, her vocals sounded new and not from 2011

Embarrassing :billie:

Regina George
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I was trolling then :billie:   

Just give it up man :billie:

xoxo Craig
Just now, Regina George said:

Just give it up man :billie:

Well anyway, I did also drag people for saying it was a BTW reject :billie:

End Racism Now

Archived