Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga IG: Tudor Watch ⌚

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, Dennnis said:

I love her but there’s more paid promotion than musical promotion :-/ 

All the ads that she did this year was suppose to come with the album promotion, but since they cancelled (or delayed) the promo for the album, we are left just with the ads which she is contractually obligated to promote.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a pretty watch and a pretty picture of Gaga. Now give us Sour Candy announcement please, Gaga. :pray::tony:

I would purchase this particular watch.

material girl madonna GIF

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

GagaSine

I’m glad she is being more active but I miss all the incredible looks she used to post in like 2017 - 2018 all the time  😭

LGMonster95

If you don't need that watch Gaga just give it to me, I'll probably buy half of my town along with the view aswell :ladyhaha:

You know, I don't mind her paid promotions at all, but that wasn't what I was expecting when I got her post notification :bear: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Luke78619
17 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I’m glad she is being more active but I miss all the incredible looks she used to post in like 2017 - 2018 all the time  😭

An iconic insta era where everyone thought she was drumming up hype for an album release :bradley:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Chromatican

Secure the bag sis. You liddos want big budget music videos with no sponsorships whatsoever. It’s just not realistic. 

Archived