💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is slowly becoming an “Industry Puppet”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

I remember she was all about the Music and not the Bling but lately it just feels like she’s all about money grabs. This is why some of us don’t find Haus Labs to be authentic since that is what all celebrities are doing now to keep their Net Worth going.
We might even get a Skin Care line soon, I just feel like she’s losing touch with music and is more interested in the business world and acting career that she is now forgetting about music. I remember being so excited about Gagavision and finding clues about what was to come ‘ala BTW era’ but the latest Gagavision was all about a behinds the scenes for 911. She’s releasing more commercials and shoots for Haus Labs but keeps recycling the same pictures for Chromatica, her Chromatica Box Set and all merchandise was so bland and lacked creativity. It kinda feels like she’s being groomed and developed away from the public eye by her team and when she’s on the spotlight it feels inorganically. I just wish for more ‘Music and less Bling’ :(

Edit:

I guess I used the wrong word to express myself, I was actually looking for “Industry Puppet” thanks for the correction 

Hottie Detector

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero

If I were doing music for 10 years, and be constantly held to pop music by suppressing fans, even when throughout my career I had done country and jazz and had fans not appreciating much of that, I would wanna do something different. Including business launches and stuff. When she was making perfumes she hated, I doubted she had any say in the things that would have been released under her name. Now? She is independent and can choose different make up launches etc. It was never a question with dealing with quick money grabs. Everything is a "quick" money grab..  it's just that now she is liking the things that she is doing. 

Can anyone really blame her for losing touch with pop music? Well, I think she will never lose touch with music in general, but how many times can she really say over and over "this is the dance floor I fought for". There is nothing to return to, she is looking forward and I think the fans need to accept that :messga:.

Suspiria
3 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

If I were doing music for 10 years, and be constantly held to pop music by suppressing fans, even when throughout my career I had done country and jazz and had fans not appreciating much of that, I would wanna do something different. 

Doesn't that show that she's not been constantly held to pop music?:poot:

She's spent more than half of her career doing things other than dance pop. But there's a reason she will always be associated with and remembered for her avant-gard pop stuff.

Also if she cared about what her fans appreciated she would not be ditching music for makeup and watches:interestinga:

davidtaylor

I definitely agree with a lot here, but I don't think she has lost any interest in the music at all. I'm all for a skin care line as I trust her to give good products especially given her hint in the recent hint/caption. The merch did dispaoint me after 6 months of my stuff not arriving I had to cancel for the money back. My only real issue is the merch, lack of info about haus labs babylon mix and the posts on socials do feel rather 'money grabbing' but she loves music!!!!

so happy i could die

Gorehound
5 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I remember she was all about the Music and not the Bling but lately it just feels like she’s all about money grabs. This is why some of us don’t find Haus Labs to be authentic since that is what all celebrities are doing now to keep their Net Worth going.
We might even get a Skin Care line soon, I just feel like she’s losing touch with music and is more interested in the business world and acting career that she is now forgetting about music. I remember being so excited about Gagavision and finding clues about what was to come ‘ala BTW era’ but the latest Gagavision was all about a behinds the scenes for 911. She’s releasing more commercials and shoots for Haus Labs but keeps recycling the same pictures for Chromatica, her Chromatica Box Set and all merchandise was so bland and lacked creativity. It kinda feels like she’s being groomed and developed away from the public eye by her team and when she’s on the spotlight it feels inorganically. I just wish for more ‘Music and less Bling’ :(

I hate to say this but she's always been about the bling over the music imo

I'm fine, Ta

davidtaylor
1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

Doesn't that show that she's not been constantly held to pop music?:poot:

I believe their point is that the fans are holding her onto it

so happy i could die

FATCAT

I don't understand why everyone is concerned about whether Haus Labs is a cash grab or not. It's a product her and her team have put a lot of work into, and it's paying off. Sure, it's not music, but in a world where she can't tour there's not much she can do music wise to actually keep up with her bills. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Suspiria
2 minutes ago, davidtaylor said:

I believe their point is that the fans are holding her onto it

That's true but it would seem fans opinions aren't that important to her considering didn't cater to them for like 5 years.

holy scheisse

Industry plant = ava max, madison beers and the likes 

Gaga is not an industry plant. Or maybe she was and we never caught on. :ph34r:

Gorehound
7 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

She's spent more than half of her career doing things other than dance pop.

yes. For moneys

rich make it rain GIF

I'm fine, Ta

• Admin locked and unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived