💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rosalía on the cover of Vogue US January Edition

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

I thought these photos were already on another magazine? I swear I've seen them before

Edit: Okay ignore me I just learnt how to read

I See You

Suspiria
5 hours ago, Adarsh said:

It’s a rare feat for newer artists to achieve a Vogue US cover. She looks absolutely stunning :applause:

Part of me is curious as to how she is getting all these high profile gigs despite being a new artist and having no real commercial success in the USA or other English speaking markets.

How is it that she's getting to be the face of MAC Viva Glam, appear on the cover of US Vogue, appear in Cardi B's video, and work with megastars like The Weeknd, Pharrell and Travis Scott when her album didn't even chart on the BB200 and her biggest collabs have barely reached the top 100?:oprah: A certain Lana Del Rey song comes to mind.

ArnauHutcherson
2 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Part of me is curious as to how she is getting all these high profile gigs despite being a new artist and having no real commercial success in the USA or other English speaking markets.

How is it that she's getting to be the face of MAC Viva Glam, appear on the cover of US Vogue, appear in Cardi B's video, and work with megastars like Pharrell and Travis Scott when her album didn't even chart on the BB200 and her biggest collabs have barely reached the top 100?:oprah: A certain Lana Del Rey song comes to mind.

it's called talent babe.

FfFfFfFF
3 hours ago, Suspiria said:

A certain Lana Del Rey song comes to mind.

I assume Young and Beautiful, Living Legend or The Greatest.mp3. :triggered:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived