Gaga X Sing It With Oreo Drops

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

I registered, it looks charming! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

hieronymus
19 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

What flavor are they?

The same as the golden oreos, sugar cookie with creme filling. Gold GIF by Kids' Choice Sports 2019

hoeslay

Oooh! After you do your gram, it lets you spin an oreo for a chance to win stuff. I got a music box and an assorted oreo box. The Oreo Music Box is so silly but also...umm...i kinda wanted one just for sh*ts and giggles. I hope they package new ones with chromatica oreos and that it plays Gaga songs or something. 

hoeslay
3 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

Oooh! After you do your gram, it lets you spin an oreo for a chance to win stuff. I got a music box and an assorted oreo box. The Oreo Music Box is so silly but also...umm...i kinda wanted one just for sh*ts and giggles. I hope they package new ones with chromatica oreos and that it plays Gaga songs or something. 

Ok I got an email for it and it says to fill out the form...which they did not include so I emailed them back. Also once they confirm your info it ships in 8-10 weeks. In Chromatica, no one merch item arrives sooner than another. :vegas:

Archived