đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I can't believe Gaga wasted Babylon wtf

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

Catnikko

the era is clearly not over :awkney: wasn't it 'over' before and then we got a high budget vma performance and then 911 video 

Actual patient

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mise en Scene
1 hour ago, urgirl said:

no hate but Babylon is the cheesiest song on the album, cornier than the masterpiece that is plastic doll, almost definitely the corniest song of her career. I'm not crying that she didn't make a whole moment out of it.

Well we know who won’t be serving it ancient city style. :emma:

Nae mam hwik hwik gama panorama

Chlorine Sevigny
8 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

i still get chills at the opera spooky ghost vocals at the end

the what :bear:

GenericPhag

The album version would have tanked commercially being honest. If it were to ever be a single or get any sort of push, it would be the HL Version (which I still think will be released to either close the era as a gift to fans or be the lead for a potential re-release). 

Massive Monster

It deserved to be the name/ visual concept of the album 

Can you just imagine Gaga in that outfit with the beast with many heads 

Kind regards

BloodyM

Should have been the first single just like Sheisse and Venus, these 3 songs SCREAM Gaga and would have all been a hit just like BR but oh well, as they say, it is what it is :lolly:

r4therupbeat
13 hours ago, Pennywise said:

so first of all how dare you ask something from gaga? like? she doesn't owe you anything???

What about 911? What about VMA's? The kindness book???? Chromatica????? Rain on me?????????????? what else do you want?????????????????????????????? 

am I a good little monster now? :huntyga:

Hide contents

sorry I just HAD to :billie:

sis the kind monsters are coming for you:enigma:

Andrea B
13 hours ago, KillerMonster said:

Babylon would not do well as a single. 

ppl said the same thing about shallow, million reasons, and just dance. The first one got a movie and unexpected viral memes, the second one the SB and the love of the GP and the third one radio after months of flopping.

I also think that Babylon can't become a hit in its own, it needs a push. We don't know what could happen if she releases it as a single, maybe it goes viral on tiktok(maybe not) thanks to the MV or a performance or a viral dance, we don't know. 

Tinnitus15
9 hours ago, jaya said:

dont get me wrong i like babylon..

but its not something new for me

because the reff structure remind me of bjaf

and i like babylon final because the haus lab one sounds unfinished and disjointed

its just my taste... dont be triggered

Don’t rush with the “haus labs one sounds unfinished” cuz we’ve heard leaks if they are true and don’t know how they’ve changed the final product if it’s supposed to be released 

Genuine Guy 09
13 hours ago, Pennywise said:

so first of all how dare you ask something from gaga? like? she doesn't owe you anything???

What about 911? What about VMA's? The kindness book???? Chromatica????? Rain on me?????????????? what else do you want?????????????????????????????? 

am I a good little monster now? :huntyga:

Reveal hidden contents

sorry I just HAD to :billie:

cupcake GIF by Shaking Food GIFs

DRAG it hihi :billie:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

vyniildisk
6 hours ago, PussPuss said:

the what :bear:

Do you have hd headphones? There are some opera chants at the end, they sound distorted and spooky but beautiful 

Archived